This is terrible grounds to crucify me on.
1) Self admittedly not a real argument
2) Changing your opinion on someone as time passes is not a scum tell, especially not on day 1 of all times.
3) This is not true. I did not say they were playing well, I said they were actually playing, which is actually different compared to most of their D1s in the past. You don't need to look for the reason Solstice was targeted as a NK, Occam's razor: it was because they were pseudo-confirmed after Tyranno flipped.
4) Eh, that's helpful townie reach. Activity looked pretty dire, I had to vent.
5) Not a scumtell, anytime you ask 'why X and not Y' you're indirectly going to offer a defence of the other.
6) Fair enough, I didn't provide reasoning, but softing like that is anti-town behaviour at face value. Note that others took exactly this line on Malcolm's D2 action too, which is why I didn't bother explaining.
7) This is a lie or at the very least extremely misleading. I did not have 'one more post later on' townreading Malcolm, there was a flip and multiple claims inbetween these posts that explained Malcolm's soft at the start of D2.
8) This one actually makes sense but involves ots of speculation.
9) I actually missed the line about Walia being bulletproof but under that reasoning you should be pointing out to us that BB is not at all confirmed town either.
Outing power roles is a real concern as long as we don't know everyone has that role.