1) Correct. rei wasn't right day 1 -> rei is open for a kill because people might think he's scum /other more valuable (townie) players to protect. No point roleblocking the claimed doc, who was gonna get lynched by rei himself.
2) Correct. town rei is dangerous, and town rei can have bad day 1. If you were around back in the days, he used to get it right by day 2.
2) (you put 2 twice!) Correct. Doc is an overrated role and as long as a scanner is alive, and Doc was claimed, they could look into other players for power roles.
3) I don't understand this point at all. It's just another repeat of a previous point where I don't believe scum would try to roleblock Tyranno. (again, that's dumb)
4) Partly correct. I assume BB was roleblocked because he said so. I don't know if that's a scum or some town power.
I really don't understand how that compares to your own interpretation. You were talking about Diana being the one who did the NK, so I don't understand your point at all.