Jump to content

Crunk on

Duelist
  • Content count

    72
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

-4 Bad

About Crunk on

  • Rank
    Brave Heart
  • Birthday 01/20/93

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Interests
    Sleeping!
  1. I'm a douchebag

    And your a giant tool for responding like that to a simple question. Please get over yourself. Edit: from facebook Juan who the fuck r u to post shit in fucking dgz, if you fucking cant help then leave that shit the way it is faggot I had no idea who you are on duelistgroundz and I dont know you in real life. Say that shit to my fucking face I fucking dare you. lol, your sound like a fuckin tool now bro...at the 3k tourny...i hope your there boooooooooooooooy. how do I auto merg posts so I don't over post?? I have no idea what your talking about o_O Also he told me he misunderstood what I said. comp was cutting in and out read it again...
  2. I'm a douchebag

    And your a giant tool for responding like that to a simple question. Please get over yourself. Edit: from facebook Juan who the fuck r u to post shit in fucking dgz, if you fucking cant help then leave that shit the way it is faggot I had no idea who you are on duelistgroundz and I dont know you in real life. Say that shit to my fucking face I fucking dare you. lol, your sound like a fuckin tool now bro...at the 3k tourny...i hope your there boooooooooooooooy. we will have a yugioh battle!!!!!!lol how do I auto merg posts so I don't over post??
  3. I'm a douchebag

    You guys are realy fucked up.....can't discuss this in a civil matter without people typing this kind of trash agenst a guy that they've never met..
  4. My name for you is "13 year old sperglord faggot" Your cool man, 99% of people that type bs over the net wouldn't say it in person, the other 1% gets there assed kicked and left in a ditch. Also if you seen my Machina deck list you'd know why its named that, so good day. :S SCARED PHOENIX OF NEPHTHYS MACHINA Actualy its ran with Cyber Pheonix, but cool none the less. While this card is in face-up Attack Position, negate the effects of any Spell or Trap Card that targets 1 Machine-Type monster you control. When this face-up card attacks or is attacked, and it is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can draw 1 card. So you under stand lol. LOL. He was joking. Cyber Phoenix sucks and the deck name sucks. Deal with it you fucking noob. WOW Your parents must hate you or your a foster child.... Good job typing a generic comeback without addressing what I posted. It must of taken a lot of thought. Yes, my head ache is killing me now...
  5. My name for you is "13 year old sperglord faggot" Your cool man, 99% of people that type bs over the net wouldn't say it in person, the other 1% gets there assed kicked and left in a ditch. Also if you seen my Machina deck list you'd know why its named that, so good day. :S SCARED PHOENIX OF NEPHTHYS MACHINA Actualy its ran with Cyber Pheonix, but cool none the less. While this card is in face-up Attack Position, negate the effects of any Spell or Trap Card that targets 1 Machine-Type monster you control. When this face-up card attacks or is attacked, and it is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can draw 1 card. So you under stand lol. LOL. He was joking. Cyber Phoenix sucks and the deck name sucks. Deal with it you fucking noob. WOW Your parents must hate you or your a foster child....
  6. No I didn't threaten you anything, its a fact. 93% of statitistics on the internet are made up. 96% of them are made up by nerdy kids who want to seem "cool." No a survey was done on it after this chick in my city got beat up after arguing over myspace or somethin...
  7. I need to choose!

    you like my build? or amidoinitwrong? There both nice, I like the Monarchs a bit more, if your asking which to use i'd go with Flamvell cat.
  8. My name for you is "13 year old sperglord faggot" Your cool man, 99% of people that type bs over the net wouldn't say it in person, the other 1% gets there assed kicked and left in a ditch. Also if you seen my Machina deck list you'd know why its named that, so good day. :S SCARED PHOENIX OF NEPHTHYS MACHINA Actualy its ran with Cyber Pheonix, but cool none the less. While this card is in face-up Attack Position, negate the effects of any Spell or Trap Card that targets 1 Machine-Type monster you control. When this face-up card attacks or is attacked, and it is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can draw 1 card. So you under stand lol.
  9. My name for you is "13 year old sperglord faggot" Your cool man, 99% of people that type bs over the net wouldn't say it in person, the other 1% gets there assed kicked and left in a ditch. Also if you seen my Machina deck list you'd know why its named that, so good day. :S SCARED PHOENIX OF NEPHTHYS MACHINA Actualy its ran with Cyber Pheonix, but cool none the less.
  10. No I didn't threaten you anything, its a fact.
  11. Fader Machina

    You can easily OTK or FTK with this and brain, just summon Gearframe search fortress summon it, brain what they have, limiter removal? just watch for f/d and other faders, but thats why you run MST HS and GT. From Brain Controling there monster they'd have nothing left to guard them, you'd OTK with gear-fortress-limiter alone but if you didn't brain you coudn't pull it off. Sure smash, summon GG but Brain adds more depth and agressiveness that is needed in the deck.
  12. My name for you is "13 year old sperglord faggot" Your cool man, 99% of people that type bs over the net wouldn't say it in person, the other 1% gets there assed kicked and left in a ditch. Also if you seen my Machina deck list you'd know why its named that, so good day. :S
  13. Bring the rain, Machina style!

    bump up
  14. Bring the rain, Machina style!

    Bump up
  15. My deck name for my machina gadget is "Machine family guarded by the phoenix"
×