Sign in to follow this  
Guest Primary

-INSERT OLD DGZ MEME HERE-

+rei+    35365

in be4 you read this post

mellow.gif u mad?

i rly think u mad, because yea, yugioh YOU'RE JUST UPSET BECAUSE IM IN THE CAPS LOCK CREW andboxxyisrlycute and there's no EPIC SMASH'D to pull off, though Would you Rather make an image about it, or just post a picture of the head admin when he was 15 looking like a total moron while leaning on a body pillow? I hate to admit it but this thread is OVER 9000 years old, because no matter how much you're karen, oracle pioneered it first (and admitted to it embarassingly on stickam). Then again, these memes are only a few years old so you may want to keep FV away (lol), cos he'd be on that shit like Starwind Domino on Jeff Jones Keira Knightly a man. And remember your opinion is less relevant if you dont listen to Dir en grey. GIRUGAMESH may be fine too. You'll never become a negro mod this way. I mean just as di5 would say u r gay x8. I mean, I'd say I CANT BELIEVE YOU'VE DONE THIS, but Micah would just call me unfunny. You'd be better off trying to fuck ur gf in the ass lol where the hood at. Now before I take this shit to Egypt, or worse, Africa I'm gonna have to ask you to stop makin trouble in the neighbourhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you're movin with you're auntie and uncle in bell air. Don't beleive it? Habeeb it. We may have stolen it from 4chan but thats yours and ryus fault. It even says in understanding DGz. We all know you're just another tall person with a big dick, but that reggie is the best duelist, and lets not even start on the ultimate badass. I'd accuse you *_*of*_*having*_* asbergers but id be worreid you'd just tell me "nah thats u". You're not endless, lol. You probably dont even now wtf is a bj. I hope you embarass yourself and someone makes a collage.png of how much you failed yo. Cos trust me, jae kim thinks im pretty awesome... in a sexual way. It's cos my girl started taking off my pants, and then i turned on the tv. what do i do? I mean, I'm not gonna raichu a love song cuz u ashed for it. Don't make me go panda style on you... IN AMERICA

Negropalm.jpg

Go back to pojo.

-Pouncer. OD.

Gary was here, Ash is a loser

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Primary   
Guest Primary

=-| u mad?

i rly think u mad, because yea, yugioh YOU'RE JUST UPSET BECAUSE IM IN THE CAPS LOCK CREW andboxxyisrlycute and there's no EPIC SMASH'D to pull off, though Would you Rather make an image about it, or just post a picture of the head admin when he was 15 looking like a total moron while leaning on a body pillow? I hate to admit it but this thread is OVER 9000 years old, because no matter how much you're karen, oracle pioneered it first (and admitted to it embarassingly on stickam). Then again, these memes are only a few years old so you may want to keep FV away (lol), cos he'd be on that shit like Starwind Domino on Jeff Jones Keira Knightly a man. And remember your opinion is less relevant if you dont listen to Dir en grey. GIRUGAMESH may be fine too. You'll never become a negro mod this way. I mean just as di5 would say u r gay x8. I mean, I'd say I CANT BELIEVE YOU'VE DONE THIS, but Micah would just call me unfunny. You'd be better off trying to fuck ur gf in the ass lol where the hood at. Now before I take this shit to Egypt, or worse, Africa I'm gonna have to ask you to stop makin trouble in the neighbourhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you're movin with you're auntie and uncle in bell air. Don't beleive it? Habeeb it. We may have stolen it from 4chan but thats yours and ryus fault. It even says in understanding DGz. We all know you're just another tall person with a big dick, but that reggie is the best duelist, and lets not even start on the ultimate badass. I'd accuse you *_*of*_*having*_* asbergers but id be worreid you'd just tell me "nah thats u". You're not endless, lol. You probably dont even now wtf is a bj. I hope you embarass yourself and someone makes a collage.png of how much you failed yo. Cos trust me, jae kim thinks im pretty awesome... in a sexual way. It's cos my girl started taking off my pants, and then i turned on the tv. what do i do? I mean, I'm not gonna raichu a love song cuz u ashed for it. Don't make me go panda style on you... IN AMERICA

Negropalm.jpg

Go back to pojo.

-Pouncer. OD.

314xv6a.jpg

You know that feeling when you have ejaculated and you go "BLASHDASFHASDFASDF" after? Or the satisfaction of getting a circumcision and quickly shooting your load onto your favorite jailbait's face, kind of like a double barrel shotgun with blood and semen That's what I have just experienced.

• Upvote 1

gruesome_scanners_431x300.jpg

Thanatos    519

=-| u mad?

Negropalm.jpg

Go back to pojo.

-Pouncer. OD.

go on

+rei+    35365
praise yugi religion ygology

nah i'm a reipist, trying to fight off the forces of whooslam

ggggg    3694

=-| u mad?

Negropalm.jpg

Go back to pojo.

-Pouncer. OD.

24lipet.jpg

+rei+    35365

Things have been happening in this thread but i didnt notice as i was too busy fucking sky's mom

• Upvote 1

+Sky    987
Things have been happening in this thread but i didnt notice as i was too busy fucking sky's mom

And I was to busy scratching my ass with Ash's rake.

+rei+    35365

dont make me grab your ankles then explode on your gooey cheese

+Sky    987

dont make me grab your ankles then explode on your gooey cheese

rly-wtf.jpg

Drizzt`    0

=-| u mad?

Negropalm.jpg

Go back to pojo.

-Pouncer. OD.

By far the best post ever made on this site.

=-| u mad?

Negropalm.jpg

Go back to pojo.

-Pouncer. OD.

By far the best post ever made on this site.

top5

also /r/ sticky

»Pharaoh Atem    15832

Wow, I didn't expect the picture

my impact is now permanent

Sign in to follow this