Sign in to follow this  
...Arson

smash'd

»...Arson    7812

ash: youre pretentious and overweight. i think you lie about the size of your cock and you care way too much about getting laid.

micah: your taste in music is bad but whats worse is you defend the shit out of it. way to get married out of the blue too, hope you got a prenup. heard your wifes smokin BTW.

nick: god stop being so fucking depressed! man up and fuck some bitches. the next time you talk to me on msn if it has to do with some sort of relationship i swear to god i will shoot you.

orangeyes: hey do you think you have mj's skin pigment disease? it would explain alot. theres alotta white under there.

ray: lol FAGGOT.

bobby: you suck so much i forgot you the first time. you change your screen name like your haircut.

poet: sater was right. huge vagina.

blake: sorry i deleted you that one time youre a nice person.

Atem: man you really came out of your shell didnt you buddy? cant you just show up and be here like everyone else? your enthusiam is tiring... youre one big facepalm.

msp: when did this guy become cool? i used to watch you bump the genesis topic religiously and wish i could find you a hobby.

omgfridge: DONT WORRY im going to mention you, my god you try hard. we get it, youre cool now. youve made the jump. youre like orangeyes 2.0 though.

syaoran: ive always secretly hated your song of the week thing. i dont even know if you do it anymore but fuck that was gay. they were never good and i dont think anyone cared.... except for me and i cared because it was gay.

giel: i find your humour tasteless and immoral, and think overall youre a terrible person.

cody: lol you long haired faggot go see a vagina! but seriously hows the inside of your colon?

ocelot: TARANTINO IS A CREEP, AND THERES NO PRIZE FOR HAVING THE BEST TASTE IN THE NERDIEST THINGS. just become christian so you have an excuse to keep your virginity for so long.

quagmire: i think youre the only guy who takes this whole hate on noobs thing seriously. like youre kind of scary sometimes. its a hobby, man not a lifestyle.

BiPi: youre just the creepiest guy ever. aside from your taste in movies i find your posts disturbing. i plan to take measures to be as far away form you as possible at all times. im pretty sure youre a serial killer.

shaheed and spectre: fuck you you god damn wannabes. talk about talking a hobby too seriuosly, you guys are a joke. if either of you were as tough/learned in the things you say you are then you wouldnt need to present yourselves the way you do.

catalyst: have you developed a brain of your own to function independently yet, or are you still receiving brainwaves through the end of cody's penis?

brian: you're a liar, a wannabe, and a very sad person.

Sater: i also think you're a felon, but more of a rapist. i dont see any imminent danger from you.

frantic: we get it, you're an adult. you're super fucking smart and we're all beneath you. what i dont get is why you come to this childrens forum to complain about the lack of intelligent dicussion.

takeo: you fabricate the shit out of yourself, and you talk walk too fucking much (modest1) you're universalyl considered a joke by the rest of the forum and you lied about adding me on msn. then you lied about knowing who i was when you tried to talk to me again. youre a fibber.

ricky: too fucking easy. theres nothing i can say that i havent said before, and you're too proud of your ignorance for it to register anyways.

lifted research group: i wish youd leave the forum so i can stop having to red your posts in the nhl thread. seriuosly i hate them that much.

bodan: i only put this here to make it look like i editted you in but really only gave you false hope.

juggalo: you dont make good money, you're not funny, and yes i could beat you up IRL.

di5: i honestly don't understand how a skinny punk like you gets a hot g/f, but you did congrats. ps colorado is balls lol see you later burnaby joe!

a dildo: man you just out-obscure everyone. you're so witty and real.

ryu: youre not dr. dope. you've lost all credibility now that you choose to type like a gangster in every post, and i seriously think you should quit smoking weed because youre just going downhill.

Endless: youre only popular because of Starwind: youre only popular because you kissed a boy: jeff jones youre a faggot.

SSJ Grumpig: EAT CHILDREN DESTROY FUCK YOU CAPITAL LETTERS SWEAR WORD INSULT SOMETHING TWISTED AND FUNNY.

aaron: just go to a club. and god youre an analog! use google more often you stupid cunt. what time is it at your house? 12:00

12:00

denis: you're an attention seeking hothead who has no life outside of flaming people you've never met because you're so much of a pussy you need the internet as a shield before you'll even think to show some balls. you're rude and personal with your accusations and anyone who would even think of making a thread like this must obviously have social issues. maybe you should go to a club, or at least find a better way to release thanflaming people youve never met just because of your own insecurities. ps brand new sucks.

and you know whats funny?

NONE OF US SUCK AS MUCH AS IGOR LOL

• Upvote 28

SSJ Grumpig    5713

ROFL

epic delivery

»Nut    867

i lol'd at most of it.

the highlights for me:

"pretentious and overweight"

"when did this guy become cool? i used to watch you bump the genesis topic religiously and wish i could find you a hobby."

"Endless: youre only popular because of Starwind: youre only popular because you kissed a boy: jeff jones youre a faggot."

last ones probably the best though. i mean seriously has there ever been a situation like this? where someone does something like that just to get popular on the internet? starwind was nothing before making out with that guy. and endless grabbed hold of starwind like a leach.

Endless: youre only popular because of Starwind: youre only popular because you kissed a boy: jeff jones youre a faggot.

LOL

nice thread. I wish you would come up with something more 'insulting' about me tho =[

+rei+    35452

BEST

esp anything that had the word "hobby" in it.

giel: i find your humour tasteless and immoral, and think overall youre a terrible person.

frantic: we get it, you're an adult. you're super fucking smart and we're all beneath you. what i dont get is why you come to this childrens forum to complain about the lack of intelligent dicussion.

favs

Delicious.

+rei+    35452

I'd voice my opinion but I dont want to end up like Mays or Jackson

• Upvote 3

Sign in to follow this