Saters gonna sate

Ecstasy. I love it.

Gil I'll give you lots of crack if you suck my fat dick.

CRAKK. du want

Looks delicious. The Orange snakes are low dose tho ;[

The rest are bomb from what I hear.

Di5illusion    40

Yeah snakes are def low dose, but I just love them because they're so clean.

Guest Primary   
Guest Primary

i don't think it's a very good idea to post pictures of pills on a public forum with "this is the ecstasy i'm going to sell at <x place>!!!!" posted underneath it

yo Igor, delete your post. You can get in A SHITLOAD of trouble for having that many pillss. You never know who lurks this board. Take pics with like 1 or 2 pills.

3 at most lol

StiFFy    2
yo Igor, delete your post. You can get in A SHITLOAD of trouble for having that many pillss. You never know who lurks this board. Take pics with like 1 or 2 pills.

3 at most lol

getting caught with 3 can get you charged with attempted manslaughter iirc.

anyways, took a super-light-blue-almost-white spade the other night at the club, mixed in a couple drinks and had a great night.

Di5illusion    40

Rolled balls last night.

Got rid of all the shit I had left.

Pretty done with it though, like I'm only gonna roll next time I go to LA.

»Paxman    4776

In Australia, if you have two it falls under the personal usage law. Yay!

Mavrik    31

damn i just found out that for every pill you have its an attempted manslaughter charge where i live

wow

taking them all in one night?

Yooo

Took two pink stars and did not feel ANYTHING. Just dilated pupils. I lost one pill, then later found it outside. Watery and mush.

Apparently I got the shitty batch of pink stars.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=...ll&id=18283

I got 4 left. Prob just gonna sell them.

Di5illusion    40
damn i just found out that for every pill you have its an attempted manslaughter charge where i live

wow

yeah its quite harsh

idk like at raves though people that get caught with pills as long as its under like 10/15 will just get them confiscated and wont get them reported to police.

i think the laws are gonna ease up a bit on it considering how widespread it is.

theres no way that having ex pills should come with a more severe consequence than coke, and meth and shit.

Di5illusion    40
taking them all in one night?

Yooo

Took two pink stars and did not feel ANYTHING. Just dilated pupils. I lost one pill, then later found it outside. Watery and mush.

Apparently I got the shitty batch of pink stars.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=...ll&id=18283

I got 4 left. Prob just gonna sell them.

that sucks dick man

ive only gotten shitty pills twice ;\

fucking skylab was so sick though

those rolex's fucked me up so much

popped two, and then this guy told me if i gave him a sick lightshow hed give me a cap of molly. needless to say i tore his shit up and that molly fucked me up so much. came home popped another rolex. all night i had eye wiggles like fucking crazy which i havent had in soooo long. it felt amazing.

<3 white rolex

best pills ive ever had, if u ever get the chance to get those GET EM!;\

z0mgz0mg    438

I got some MDMA for the first time last night. White powder in clear gelcap; broke two gelcaps into my mouth and swallowed the cap. Had a great time :]. Getting two more tonight, will try to post pics of what I get :].

Good shit. I assume you had Molly.

I wouldn't do this like everyday as you need time to build up your serotonin. Wait like 3-5 weeks between each taking so it hits you hard enough. Keep hydrated and drink a fair amount of water. Don't overdo it. Make sure your shit is not Pipes, and happy rolling. =]

You live near NY?

z0mgz0mg    438
Good shit. I assume you had Molly.

I wouldn't do this like everyday as you need time to build up your serotonin. Wait like 3-5 weeks between each taking so it hits you hard enough. Keep hydrated and drink a fair amount of water. Don't overdo it. Make sure your shit is not Pipes, and happy rolling. =]

You live near NY?

Yeah it's molly. I live in Louisiana, and this shit is rare as fuck around here. Thanks for the advice :].

What is Pipes?

Piperazines are the shitty drugs they mix in with the Mdma pills to save money from making good stuff. They mix the Mdma with like speed, heroin, ketamines, and a whole bunch of bad stuff.

AKA when you roll, you won't feel any desirable feelings, and it can result in terrible after effects, possibly death.

Pipes are just short for Piperazines.

z0mgz0mg    438

Ah yeah. I don't think I'll ever take a tab or something that I'm not sure is 100% mdma :].