Saters gonna sate

Ecstasy. I love it.

Mavrik    31

there was some shit that was about as close to molly as you can get for a reasonable price floating around here

ive been rolling all weekend,shit was so good i did shrooms today to ease the comedown ;o

I did shrooms saturday night. Fucking crazy shit.

z0mgz0mg    438

There is molly EVERYWHERE in my college town. Tons of MDMA and tons of really good LSD :D. Not much good bud, though =\.

Di5illusion    40

Lol thats fucking weird man

where are you going?

I'm headin up to AZ with the bitch gonna try and get a jar of pokeballs

heard AZ pokeballs are fucking bomb and cheap

»Sky    978

I almost made it 5 months before poppin one, but tonight I'm gonna go ahead and pop 1. What can I say, I wanna do it every once in a while.

Very good SKY. xtc in moderation is fucking therapeutic.

»Sky    978

UFC's, haha nice. I was on a red Naked Lady, and I was rollin my ass off last night. Now I'm not takin another one until around Halloween.

z0mgz0mg    438

Fuck yeah, Sky. I might be able to get some molly for Earthdance which is coming up in about 2 weeks, but we'll see what I'll be able to trade for :].

L@rry    16

DXM>E

Totally different stuff though.

z0mgz0mg    438

There is no way possible you could have any amount of seriousness in that post.

Col. Star    36

my friends did red aliens and they turned out to be coke bombs, stay away from that shit.

glad I passed on that night

L@rry    16
There is no way possible you could have any amount of seriousness in that post.

yea

»Paxman    4776
Explain.

If its the same all day festival of house and electro with the 'Earth' being the center of attention, then it's fucking stupid. I mean I know you like to party but here's why Earthdance sucks:

1. The main focus is the protection of Earth, wait til the end and see the litter on the ground. Hypocrisy and stupidity at its best.

2. Hippies... fucking... everywhere, and i'm not kidding.

3. Raves are ok when everyones on drugs because I don't have to see a million wacked out douchebags everywhere.

z0mgz0mg    438
Explain.

If its the same all day festival of house and electro with the 'Earth' being the center of attention, then it's fucking stupid. I mean I know you like to party but here's why Earthdance sucks:

1. The main focus is the protection of Earth, wait til the end and see the litter on the ground. Hypocrisy and stupidity at its best.

3. Raves are ok when everyones on drugs because I don't have to see a million wacked out douchebags everywhere.

I doubt the littering will take anything away from my experience, I find it easier to deal with hippies on psychedelics than I do most people as it is haha, and this isn't a rave I'm going to =\.

It's my first festival, it's in the beautiful Ozark mountains, and I'm going with the closest friends I have. I really doubt I'm going to have a bad time :]. Oh yeah, and I'll be eating more of some of the best LSD to have been produced in recent years.

»Paxman    4776
Explain.

I doubt the littering will take anything away from my experience, I find it easier to deal with hippies on psychedelics than I do most people as it is haha, and this isn't a rave I'm going to =\.

It's my first festival, it's in the beautiful Ozark mountains, and I'm going with the closest friends I have. I really doubt I'm going to have a bad time :]. Oh yeah, and I'll be eating more of some of the best LSD to have been produced in recent years.

Oh, it won't take anything away from your experience, I just think the concept is a waste of time. Hippies are hippies regardless, and you better make sure you aren't coming down or you'll want to beat them to death. Also, i'm aware it isn't a rave, hence sunlight, hence having to "see a million wacked out douchebags everywhere".

I'm sure it will be nice in the mountains, mine was in a large park, I did not enjoy.

z0mgz0mg    438
Explain.

Oh, it won't take anything away from your experience, I just think the concept is a waste of time. Hippies are hippies regardless, and you better make sure you aren't coming down or you'll want to beat them to death. Also, i'm aware it isn't a rave, hence sunlight, hence having to "see a million wacked out douchebags everywhere".

I'm sure it will be nice in the mountains, mine was in a large park, I did not enjoy.

Yeah, the mountain setting is a large reason I'm going :]. I've never had a shitty comedown from good LSD, MDMA, or shrooms, so I think I'll be fine in that area. Already got some tents, nigga.

I'm stoked, man.