orangeeyes

Socially awkward stories

»orangeeyes    11863

Recently, I was playing basketball with my cousin and a pretty good-looking girl was playing tennis by herself. I was going to play with her, but I realized I left my racket at home so I didn't say anything.

Today, I was just shooting around, and I'm a pretty good spot shooter. These two girls were walking by and they were watching before I shot, and I airballed it, then I tried to pick up the ball and it got away from me.

»Nut    671

today at work (i work in a photo lab at sams) this girl had this ammmazzzzingly banging body and she caught me staring at her rack. she wasn't into me, either, because i tried to holla.

One time I was at my brothers, and i just got out of the shower and i was brushing my teeth naked still and his gf comes in randomly and pees.. she had to go kinda bad according to her but that was kinda awkward..

Bazoo    5700

I met this girl at the movie theater and when our friends introduced us. I fucked her that night.

»Paxman    4776

One time I spent the whole day just giving myself a mindset that I was Ricky Riles, just to see how many awkward fucking situations I could have with banging hot chicks. There were alot.

»Nut    671
One time I spent the whole day just giving myself a mindset that I was Ricky Riles, just to see how many awkward fucking situations I could have with banging hot chicks. There were alot.

that might be a bit of an embellishment but ok.

ooo this also happened to me recently:

i was at my tailor and there was this pretty hot milf there as well and one of the ladies that works in the back (spanish lady) was asking me some random question and i completely didn't understand her. so i did that really awkward thing where you try to guess what they're trying to say but ultimately you never figure it out and you're just like "hey not to be stupid here but can you repeat what you said AGAIN?"

like it wasn't my fault at all but i still felt like an ass ;x

generally i don't care but that really irks me.

ROFL!!

Semaj.    2263

I was at the mall with some friends, one of them being this really hot girl. We are walking down the hallway to get to the our movie, and me and this girl are talking and laughing and what not. But then I stop to wave at someone and she asks who it is, and its my mom.

My mom texted me like 5 minutes later asking who that girl was and I showed that girl the text and we both started lol'ing in the middle of the movie.

Semaj.    2263
Requesting ban.

Fine, ill make a real one.

Thanatos    516

a couple years back after an ap exam, I was in the smart ppl crowd discussing the exam and it got to me, I couldn't stop staring at the valedictorians cross eye since I never knew about it

Adept    1230

At my grade 8 graduation, they had this sketchy set of stairs that we needed to use to get on the stage.

Before people starting going up to get our diplomas they announced to "watch your step" and not to trip and whatnot.

I was the last one to go up, and I stumbled.

Its funny now that I look back at it, but at the time I felt awkward.

+rei+    34670
ITT: Just bump until Nut has more stories.

lol

»Starwind    1777

I made out with a guy on video over a Yu-Gi-Oh! game, it was posted on youtube, and my entire highschool viewed and saved it. Top that.

• Upvote 1

Di5illusion    40
I made out with a guy on video over a Yu-Gi-Oh! game, it was posted on youtube, and my entire highschool viewed and saved it. Top that.

Lol being there as the shitstorm went down was epic.

Mavrik    31

one time during sex i called my girlfriend ted

beat that

Thanatos    516

at market basket today, this white lady and a pitch black kid came up to me asking me to pray for the conversion of China

-L2theZ-    1611

Car of 4 guys (3 white, 1 black) decide to go to a Golden Carol. The 3 white dudes in the group where the only white people in the entire building. I tried not to laugh while noticing that the line for fried chicken was 30 people long.

gobstopper    125

i get a ring at the door around noonish, and im still sleepingish, so i get up in my boxers to answer it still kind of dazy, and its my land lord (a chick). she asks me if i want to put some clothes on, and i was like nah whats up... she continues to talk then insists i put something on. I shrug and go to my room to put some pants on, and then i realize my dong was hanging out the little lip of the boxers

Dgz Punk    929

Waking up in a recliner to 5 people standing over you watching you is a little awkward.

Sitting in your living room hearing your friend & his gf fucking and her screaming makes for fun convos later in the night.

BiPi    1032

i went to a party with my friend phil and i really wasn't digging it so i waited outside while remorsefully sipping on some heineken. these two girls sharing a bike ride past me and i'm sure i recognize one of them while she takes a glance at me. sure enough, a few minutes later, they turn around and one of the girls get off the bike. it was her, my freshman crush. she left for san francisco nearly 6 years ago at the end of our freshman year and i was never really sure if i meant anything to her even after all of the tight, lengthy hugs she would give me. so here she is (without her braces and bigger tits) and she's staring at me feeling guilty, probably for forgetting about me or not telling me she moved back to az.

'rachel?'

she sits on my lap, puts her arms around me and starts crying. after several minutes of us silently hugging, she sits next to me and we start catching up.

'i'm really happy to see you.'

'yeah, i can tell haha'

'haha you still think you're funny? i'll have you know that's my .22'

'yeah whatever.'

i get up, pull out my gun and unload 4 bullets into her.

'bitch.'

• Upvote 1

__ecLIpSe`    11

lol this thread

i went on a two week holiday for my ouncles marriage, plenty of family and friends were there. the first night i get really fucked up and grab my cousin, force her to jump into the pool with me. when i get out her brother punches me and leaves a nasty black eye.

and where we eat in the hotel was seperate in a corner, with a few large tables- breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 2 weeks of that shit lol, i only felt awkward for a few days though. the black eye was the worst part, reminding everyone what happened.

Thanatos    516

in 10th grade while reading romeo and juliet to the class, I would burst out laughing at random