orangeeyes

Socially awkward stories

Anomalous    2

I was doing speedy checkout at Wal Mart once when this gangster guy and his girlfriend or wife and kid went through my lane. She was in her 30's or so and was in one of those electric carts. At some point during the transaction, the following occured...

Me: So when are you expecting?

Her: What?

Me: When are you going to have your baby?

Her: I'm not pregnant...

I spent the next few minutes thinking about how likely it was that I was getting shot right then and there. At the same time... She looked big; and who the hell uses an electric cart when they're no older than early-mid 30's. It sucked, though.

frodus    0
this one time i pretended to be a bigshot guy with all the chicks but then i confessed on stickam that i was really just a virgin. Also I tell chicks im trying to seduce about my old ygo cred.

»Pharaoh Atem    15769
i am chilling at a friends house with a few buds, friend gets a call from another bro who says hes gonna come over and chill, bro ends up bringing like 2-3 other friends/girls that no one whos already at the house knows. and when they get there they arent at all about to introduce themselves they just sit there quiet acting weird, then like 10-20 minutes goes by and the awkward pressure becomes too much to bear and they just leave.

this has happened like a million times.

wtf people are supposed to talk when around other people

seriously

»Ryu    2416
i am chilling at a friends house with a few buds, friend gets a call from another bro who says hes gonna come over and chill, bro ends up bringing like 2-3 other friends/girls that no one whos already at the house knows. and when they get there they arent at all about to introduce themselves they just sit there quiet acting weird, then like 10-20 minutes goes by and the awkward pressure becomes too much to bear and they just leave.

seriously

i know, right? they all act like middle schoolers or some shit. life is all about meeting and talking with new people and they just cant seem to get out of their shell even just a little bit.

yeah. i went to a party and there was one guy who got invited because the chick who was hosting thought he was hot. all i saw him do was stand around and not interact at all. when i interact its usually to ask if they have drugs but i still think it's better than standing around being a debby downer.

seriously

ygo

but seriously you can talk about anything, usually they'll be glad to listen to it because for them it beats standing around in awkward silence

»Ocelot    2319
I was doing speedy checkout at Wal Mart once when this gangster guy and his girlfriend or wife and kid went through my lane. She was in her 30's or so and was in one of those electric carts. At some point during the transaction, the following occured...

Me: So when are you expecting?

Her: What?

Me: When are you going to have your baby?

Her: I'm not pregnant...

I spent the next few minutes thinking about how likely it was that I was getting shot right then and there. At the same time... She looked big; and who the hell uses an electric cart when they're no older than early-mid 30's. It sucked, though.

Bodkins you're a Seinfeld fan, you should know the consequences of asking that question without being positive

Guest Sykotic   
Guest Sykotic

lol at my old bandmates house where all of our friends would get together to chill/party/whatever this happened countless times. the girls were always 2 or so years younger than us and would just sit there as if they are waiting for someone to be like UR SO HOT WHATS UP GURL

fake    4788

lolol fucking people who dont intro

in tenth grade this chick asked me to be her valentine and i wouldnt have minded, in fact i wouldve bounced her around then and there, but i decided to say"lol no thanks." she did not pick up the humor and immediately fled

»Pharaoh Atem    15769
yeah. i went to a party and there was one guy who got invited because the chick who was hosting thought he was hot. all i saw him do was stand around and not interact at all. when i interact its usually to ask if they have drugs but i still think it's better than standing around being a debby downer.

you have painted yourself as boring and one-dimensional

i was talking to this pretty decent/hot chick on chat roulette. I was in a bad mood so i just got to the point and just told her tits or gtfo, she said she would if i took off my shirt, so i was like okay why the fuck not so i stripped it off. Then she just giggled and took of her pants and and shirt, i asked her to take the rest off cause dat bitch wasn't getting me hard, she said only if I took off my pants so I did and I was just in my boxers. So she took off her bra, not bad, Young B's I would say, pretty nice. Then she took off her thong and she had a dick so I f9'd

3DGoD    1689

Lol got cornered into suprise secks

lul i died 4/5

Dgz Punk    929

Went to go down on a girl, it smelt like battery acid and I told her to go take a shower.

Went to go down on a girl, it smelt like battery acid and I told her to go take a shower.

I went down on a girl her pussy smelt like Vegemite so i licked her asshole.

Improvise newb.

Sloth    42

After class one time i was in a rush to catch the bus and i saw this girl i... well didnt really know but i'd had her for a lab partner before and i was just like talking to her rushed pushing through these people at the same time and then she's like can i drive you home and im like nah i live ages away saw my break in the crowd and shot through.

While i was sitting on the bus i thought to myself man that was a silly question she doesn't know where i live...

w/e tho. she did have white blonde hair

Sloth    42

i like the smell of vegemite

i can't imagaine a vagina smelling like that tho unless you smeared some on and that would be rather inhygenic

+rei+    34669

isn't vegemite like... congealed yeast?

oh.

Thanatos    516
i was talking to this pretty decent/hot chick on chat roulette. I was in a bad mood so i just got to the point and just told her tits or gtfo, she said she would if i took off my shirt, so i was like okay why the fuck not so i stripped it off. Then she just giggled and took of her pants and and shirt, i asked her to take the rest off cause dat bitch wasn't getting me hard, she said only if I took off my pants so I did and I was just in my boxers. So she took off her bra, not bad, Young B's I would say, pretty nice. Then she took off her thong and she had a dick so I f9'd

i am so considering sigging this

Dgz Punk    929

DGZ, where eating asshole and inhygenic pussy is acceptable.

»Domino    149
I made out with a guy on video over a Yu-Gi-Oh! game, it was posted on youtube, and my entire highschool viewed and saved it. Top that.

Lol being there as the shitstorm went down was epic.

lol watching them do it was epic