orangeeyes

Socially awkward stories

Guest Primary   
Guest Primary
when i was in second grade i asked my teacher if i could go to the bathroom and she said no so i yelled "FINE" and stomped back to my desk, sat down, and peed myself on purpose. the teacher made me stand at the back of the classroom until the end of the day (which was like 30 minutes away) and didn't let me change my pants or clean myself up or anything. the stench was pretty unbearable and everyone hated me for awhile

lol in high school i had to shit real bad so i asked to go to the bathroom and my teacher said no so i told him i had to shit real bad and he told me to hold it so i told him to kill himself and i went and took a shit. when i got back he didnt say anything to me and i never got in trouble

__ecLIpSe`    11
when i was in second grade i asked my teacher if i could go to the bathroom and she said no so i yelled "FINE" and stomped back to my desk, sat down, and peed myself on purpose. the teacher made me stand at the back of the classroom until the end of the day (which was like 30 minutes away) and didn't let me change my pants or clean myself up or anything. the stench was pretty unbearable and everyone hated me for awhile

lol in high school i had to shit real bad so i asked to go to the bathroom and my teacher said no so i told him i had to shit real bad and he told me to hold it so i told him to kill himself and i went and took a shit. when i got back he didnt say anything to me and i never got in trouble

you put blackwar12 to shame

»Nut    671
taco is cooler than nut

thatssss nottttt trueeeee

SSJ Grumpig    5620

at my school the rulebook said that if it's an emergency and the teacher says no anyway you're allowed to disregard what they say and go to the bathroom anyway

»Nut    671

i never got the purpose of a hall pass. like seriously, wtf does it matter.

Tacooo    1683

yah especially when your class is downstairs from your bedroom and next to your cafeteria

• Upvote 1

gobstopper    125

yah especially when your class is downstairs from your bedroom and next to your cafeteria

LOL

wow, great form

»Nut    671

oh i get it ;x. yeah. well, i was in regular school for a long time.

Gary Oak    846

I had to go way below the moral line 2 nights ago when I tried to convince a girl to have sex with me after we put her cousin into an ambulance with some insane mad overdose situation. She was like crying and I was just like shh shh its ok just drink some more lol ...

Needless to say, I didnt get sex, but we fooled around a bit before going to bed, I feel pretty disgusted with myself haha.

+rei+    34758

Igor i love you

ggggg    3613
i hate syko? not really. and i never defended anyone, i just found it ironic that taco would tell someone to stay in the ygo section.

you have a logical fallacy in your post due to the fact that i am not a ygo duelist anymore, especially coming from ricky 'nut' riles, king of ygo in the south

don't pick fun just because i was more successful at ygo than you.

you still have to earn your stripes around here big dog. i don't like that you're basically a miniature version of giel, it's very sudden and random.

he learned from the best ;x

»Nut    671

atleast you worked your way up.

this guy comes up from nowhere and trys to jump into the game right off the bat? fuck that. all i hear is white noise.

»Nut    671
lmao nut is homeschooled?

it's been previously established that i was homeschooled for several school years.

but no, i'm in college.

»...Arson    7757

that explains alot actually, homeschooled kids almost always have trouble fitting in.

»...Arson    7757

you're almost like a normal person, its so weird. i didnt even know you existed.

Tacooo    1683

this guy comes up from nowhere and trys to jump into the game right off the bat? fuck that. all i hear is white noise.

says i joined in 2006

»...Arson    7757

it says i joined in 07, and ive been here since..... i dont remember.

»Nut    671

says i joined in 2006

so like 3 years? lol. and you've been strictly a YGO member for most of that tenure?

no offense at all i just think you're a little ball-sy.