Sign in to follow this  
orangeeyes

ITT we tell more secrets.

+rei+    34861

I think ricky riles is kinda cool.

»Ryu    2416
yeah gays are fine. i don't mind gay guys, i don't mind hanging out with gay guys in any way.

the flamboyant shit is...too much though. not because it's really gay in the literal sense, but because it's very gay in the annoying sense.

Also I've been smoking weed alot lately and its starting to effect my life lol so i have maybe 2 big cones left and then no more.

effect your life how? if you let weed get in the way of any actual important priorities, you're failing at controlling yourself/your own life. definitely quit if you don't have the willpower.

BiPi    1032

i still chew on my thumb when i'm extremely focused photoshopping. i don't even realize it until someone points it out to me and when they do, this HUGE numbness comes rushing out of my thumb.

I just found of what "nuff" is. ._. I would've found out sooner but a guy said "Nuff would kick ur ass" ._. so i thought it was a person.... ._.

»Pharaoh Atem    15772
yeah gays are fine. i don't mind gay guys, i don't mind hanging out with gay guys in any way.

the flamboyant shit is...too much though. not because it's really gay in the literal sense, but because it's very gay in the annoying sense.

The oddest thing about this for me is that I can't stand it when anyone does that, not just gays. I mean they go on and on and on and I react like "WE GET IT YOU LIKE SEX SO DO ALL OF US YAY LET'S HAVE A FUCKING ORGY SOMETIME OH GUESS WHAT YOU'RE NOT INVITED BECAUSE YOU'LL GIVE US ALL THE CLAP"

They either leave in a huff or apologize and become immediately cool. Nothing of value is lost.