Quality Manga Sites

Max    430

Onemanga is all u need.

Garland    505
Onemanga is all u need.

not necessarily. the 3rd link provided has shit OM doesn't

and usually better quality scans.

»Ryuuzaki    2545

mangastream usually gets up scans extra fast—so if i'm looking for a new chapter i go there. but, on the other hand, one manga has entire manga collections up—so if I want to catch up on a series that i've slugged behind on it's a good site to catch up with.

so yeah, both are good.

mangastream usually gets up scans extra fast—so if i'm looking for a new chapter i go there. but, on the other hand, one manga has entire manga collections up—so if I want to catch up on a series that i've slugged behind on it's a good site to catch up with.

so yeah, both are good.

mangashare while good, is limited to basically the WSJ series and I believe one scanlation group handles the entire site

OM is a bit too famous that they were forced to take out some series, that's why we should focus on the other sites that contain certain gems (cough read MPD Psycho)

Laser Cat    5611

I found Manga Panda (http://www.mangapanda.com/ ) to be the fastest in terms of Releases and quality, even faster than Manga Stream and One Manga.

I like them also because they post funny meme related pages at the end of some manga chapters.

their translation skills severely lack compared to mangareader, but yeah they are quick. the 'memes' are the sole reason i tend to stay away from them though. so fucking awful.

+Urthor    10229

Mangapanda will have the fastest release

Mangapark is the best choice for the load all images option, which is the greatest thing ever.  

Azn_Boy    378

Someone update with batoto.net hi-res scans, no watermarks, credits the subbing group.

• Upvote 4

+Urthor    10229

Never thought I'd say this, but I think Mangacow are actually producing higher quality scans than Mangastream, altho only for a few series, that's pretty sensational for anyone other than one off guys like Turnip farmers to do.