Soul

Places to play in X

HOPE    44

Surprised it's not on the official list. One of the best shops in SoCal...

8-Ball

18158 Crenshaw Blvd. Torrance, CA 90504

(Crenshaw and 182nd, right off the 405)

Sun. Weekly Advanced $6

Normally 20-40 people.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And of course, the legendary...

Frank and Sons Collectible Show

19649 San Jose Avenue

City of Industry, CA 91748

Hours:

Wed. 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Sat. 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Tournies are horrible, though. Advanced single elimination(WTF,right?)

If you play Yugimans and are in SoCal on a Wednesday or Saturday and do NOT come here... ur just not doin it right. everybody has to come at least once. almost anything you can think of, jump cards included, can be had here at good prices and it draws some of the best players in CA(and often the nation/world if they're in town for jumps or such). Almost everybody who has ever been important to CA yugioh has been here... There's even an after-party of sorts.(carl's jr. - play for cards/money, shoot the shit, etc.) lol

Better players on wednesday but more players on saturday. Be there AND be square(we're still playing children's card games, afterall. :) )

»Derezzed    1041
Game Parlor

Prince William Square Shopping Center

14400 Sometown Road

Woodbridge, VA 22192

Usually a tournament. ($3)

I just looked in here. They do regular tournaments there now? I'm going to have to come kick it witchu next time I come up that way to see my parents.

pyr0    150

anybody here go to cool comics and games in cape coral, florida? thinking about going there this sunday?

ooniqueguy    1

Theres a shop in Derby, NY that is now under new management called Highland Hobby. It's on route 5. Thursday (Starts at 6pm) and Saturday (starts at 1-2pm) tournaments. Working on becoming a hobby league (or whatever it is called now) and often does Drafts and other such events. Has probably the best singles case in WNY (better than millenium). Come check it out.

Address:

6853 Erie Road

Derby, NY 14047

(716) 947-9130

Theres a shop in Derby, NY that is now under new management called Highland Hobby. It's on route 5. Thursday (Starts at 6pm) and Saturday (starts at 1-2pm) tournaments. Working on becoming a hobby league (or whatever it is called now) and often does Drafts and other such events. Has probably the best singles case in WNY (better than millenium). Come check it out.

Address:

6853 Erie Road

Derby, NY 14047

(716) 947-9130

Eric's going full blast into this huh?

ooniqueguy    1

Address:

6853 Erie Road

Derby, NY 14047

(716) 947-9130

Eric's going full blast into this huh?

Yep, It's been amazing so far and he's not even fully set up yet... Doing one of those Super drafts this weekend. (the ones where you have points and bid vs other player, people get drafted as well) We are getting Ultra Pro sleeves and going to be a vendor for Ultra pro, Working on getting Konami's ok maybe even doing the sneek peek for Absolute powerforce. Eventually attempting to hold regionals close by.

JPD3    0

the best tourney is Ky starts at 5:30 pm on fridays

you pay 5 bucks get a pack of your choosing

I usually get zendikar or 2010

the address is below and their number is 502-957-3188

Pet Shop Comics

1191 Hillview Blvd. #4 & #5

Louisville, Kentucky 40229

shadoxx    0

Address:

6853 Erie Road

Derby, NY 14047

(716) 947-9130

What are the prizes? And do you know of anywhere that has sunday tournaments?

Are there any places to play in or near Eugene, OR?

I heard there is one place there that some guy I know used to go. Dont remember then name but they have had turbo pack 2 for a while now.

xlapus    1

I found a place. Addictive Behaviors in Eugene. Tournament every saturday, free to enter, top 4 get a pack of HA, top 2 split $30 store credit. I think they also do Pegasus League on wednesdays.

Mystrin    0

Anyone know of somewhere along I-4 between Daytona and Orlando (I know Unity has that Phoenix place but I also know I don't want to drive that far and don't really like that area of Orlando) that is not in a "shop" in a converted storage unit or the Gathering since the owner has no concept of reality?

Helltech    0

Northwest Indiana

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://lightspeedhobbies.com/index.php/page/news/13/Events

Lightspeed Hobbies

5884 US Highway 6

In the Portage Commons

Portage, IN 46368

219-764-7314

Saturdays 12pm-4pm

Entry $6

----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.galacticgregs.com/special.html

Galactic Greg's

1407 E. Lincolnway

Valparaiso, IN 46383

219-464-0119

Sundays 12pm-5pm

Entry $5

------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/coruscantcomicsgaming

Coruscant Comics & Gaming

2053 W Glen Park Ave

Griffith, IN 46319

219-922-0008

Saturdays 12:30pm-4:30pm

Entry $5

------------------------------------------------------------------

»Derezzed    1041

I saw that guy's thread was locked and directed here, sooo

there are like 3 places to play in the Jacksonville area. I'm not sure when WarDogs does there tournaments, since I'm not allowed to play there, but its sometime during the week. There is this place called the Game Room (which sucks...saying it sucks is an understatement). Sunday locals are off of Beach Blvd at the Flea Market. I can pull up the address for you when I get the chance, but that is your best bet at a decent locals. Every Sunday, starting at 1:30pm-2pm to like 5-6pm.