• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
Soul

Places to play in X

209 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm from Germany and I'll be in Ottawa (City) this summer (July22-August22).

I search some near tournaments.

Can anyone help me please?

~Shadow_Of_Darkness

http://www.wizardtower.com/Events.html

go here, the weekend tournies start at 12 pm, then the one on wednesday start at 6pm

Anyone Know Spots In the Ocean City, Maryland Area?

looking for cash tourneys near ny

Is there any tournies in houston by the missouri city area?

hi i'm in the military and will soon be going to Okinawa, japan. does anyone know of any places there i can play and i'm guessing i would then be OCG and couldn't play any exclusives...?

Near Cincinnati Ohio

Illuminaudi Cards and Comics

7865 Cin-Day Rd.

West Chester Ohio 45069

513-847-4952

Tournaments

Wednesday 6 p.m. ($5.00)

Saturday 1 p.m. ($6.00)

Have turbo packs every week on Saturday for entry.

Tons of singles and low prices.

Some one from houston please help!!!!!!!!!!!! any tourny tomorrow in the houston area??????????

I will be traveling to south carolina at the end of august. What are my options for tournaments? Thanks =)

anywhere in or around ithaca, ny?

Halp in Jacksonville FL gais.

On the west side of Jacksonville, FL, there's The Game Room, a bit down from Orange Park Mall. I don't go there often personally so I can't testify to their quality or if they even do anything significant. I haven't heard many good things about them, but I went to the sneak they held and it wasn't terrible at least. This seems to be the address and number:

6415 Blanding Blvd

Jacksonville, FL 32244

904-777-4548

More on the east side, there's a little shop known as Magi's Courtyard in a flea market, where I usually go. I don't know which row it is in, but it's hard to miss a fully closed off shop with a sign overhead. You may or may not be able to see the card displays in there. They generally try to hold tournaments on Sundays pretty much when enough people show up(around 2 PM or so) at 7 dollar entry, with consolation. Prize determined by turnout.

11041 Beach Blvd

Jacksonville, FL 32246

904-997-0123

If you have transportation, the sanctioned St. Augustine tournament listed in here is about an hour or so out of town, depending on how close you are or how fast you can get to I-95. A lot of Jacksonville players caravan down there for our Saturday fix.

Well, I haven't been playing at a high level but I look forward to getting back to dominating like I did before. I know a lot of people won't be here knowing how good I am I just hope a few I know will be there so we can chill and ride each others dicks about how good we are at yugioh.

Cape Coral, Florida has a local tournament every Sunday from noon to 5. Swiss pairings, 5 rounds, cut to top 8.

231 Del Prado Blvd. S. #3

Cape Coral, FL 33990

(239) 573-7468

Naples, Florida has a local tournament every Saturday from noon to 7. Swiss pairings, rounds depend on amount of players, cut to top 8.

2795 Davis Blvd

Naples, FL 34104

(239) 331-3385

Does anyone on DGZ go to Trinity University in SA? I really need to get playtesting time in for ATL.

East stroudsburg Pa... Allentown... East stroudsburg University players... Anything? It's boring as shit here lol. Closest one to me on konami's site was boarded up lmao.

Atlanta?Ive been to Dr.No's alredy and Super Games is too far.

There is also The Gaming Pit in Lilburn, and two locations for Galactic Quest. They are in Buford and Lawrenceville. My friend is also in the process of opening his own store. That should be going down within the next year or so.

Anybody here in the orlando area that goes to Phoenix games in ocoee?

What are the best places to play in the Des Moines area?

In Reston, Va for the summer. Anywhere here to play?

For anyone else's reference:

I found a place in Chantilly, Va called Game Parlor that has Yugioh hobby leagues every thursday. They are looking to improve so I might start going after I get a job. Anyone already know the place?