Sign in to follow this  
rei

Cheap and fun

+rei+    34657

So I've been driving a Suzuki SX4 Sedan; I'm pretty sure it;s only available in Canada, and it doesn't have AWD

It's probably one of the cheapest cars I've ever been in, but it's FUN.

Weak as fuck [130 hp 136lbs/torque] but all the torque hits at like 1500 rpm so its a blast to drive. Also all the parts feel 'solid'; like theyre obviously cheap but i dont feel like im gonna break the damn thing.

Only complaint is non-adjustable steering wheel which means i need to bend my legs somewhat awkwardly [remember im 6'4 and fat] but headroom is good and the seats are comfortable.

So itt post shitty cars you've nonetheless had a blast tooling around with

Honkey Kong    11

A co-worker of mine owns a 2006 suzuki grand vitara and he's had more trouble with it than I do with my old dodge. it's nothing major. it's with stupid things like 02 sensors, fuel pumps and whatnot, but then again, it was in an accident(front end collision) and sometimes cars that have been in acidsents will do stupid, quirky things like that.

The shittiest car I have tooled around with was that mercury topaz(basically a ford tempo with a different front end) I owned, and was good to drive. as a matter of fact, it's alot like ford's equivilant to the SX4. It didn't have a tilt steering wheel, either. manual windows, manual locks(which sometimes locked themselves) just basically the cheapest car you could imagine ford ever making. it had AC, but it didn't work.(it was a 1990, so it wasn't unexpected)

basically 86 hp and 125 lbs of torque(2.3l), so you have to damn near floor it to get it up to 100kms/h. However, it was good in the snow, though. I never got stuck in it.

the seats were comfortable,though.(unlike toyota)

inb4 ur mom

+rei+    34657

Having tooled around in a lexus for a weekend over thanksgiving im with you in that Toyota has no idea how to make a comfortable seat.

Model    864
Having tooled around in a lexus for a weekend over thanksgiving im with you in that Toyota has no idea how to make a comfortable seat.

any seat in a supra is comfortable

Honkey Kong    11

what year is your supra?

+rei+    34657

Im pretty sure hes being semi-facetious based on the performance of the car

Model    864

what year is your supra?

Wat? =\

Fiat Cinquecento 93'. My Nan's old car.

car.png

Was really cool, my first car and drove it straight into a parked BMW Z3 in the snow.

l_3773582cd2a14ce9b6d5253d5090d2ed.jpg

l_351f6e4232544f97a748cb8c31ad0953.jpg

I drove it home still. They estimated the damage at 600GBP, and the car at like 200GBP.

Oh.

Honkey Kong    11

what year is your supra?

Wat? =\

exactly.