rei

The Alcoholism Thread

ggggg    3693

had 4 shots of absolut and then 3 shots of schnapps was feeling pretty good then went to a kegger and got tanked. highlight of the party was when the cops came to break it up and i started loudly swearing in front of the police because i thought someone had stolen my coat. lol night.

z0mgz0mg    439
Do you want to taste the booze or not?

No, if I have to taste the alcohol I'd prefer to shoot it. I don't think I will ever acquire a taste for alcohol =\.

Also do you want any misc mix or do you want just gin mixes

I'm down for anything really.

+rei+    35320
Do you want to taste the booze or not?

No, if I have to taste the alcohol I'd prefer to shoot it. I don't think I will ever acquire a taste for alcohol =\.

Also do you want any misc mix or do you want just gin mixes

I'm down for anything really.

Yea, I never thought i'd like alcohol but I fucking love scotch.

Amaretto and any kind of cola tastes like dr pepper. Thats generally my standby

If you want to make a poor-nigger version of an amaretto sour, use amaretto and store bought lemonade. No name sparkling lemonade is amazing for this. It also goes really well with gin for the dumbfuck retarded brother of a tom collins. Be sure to buy Disaronno amaretto as some other amarettos taste like bags of ass.

if you like beer, try a sakebomb. It gives the beer a strange sweet taste (shake up a bottle of sake and put a shot of sake in a beer)

If you've got money and are of age, buy a large quantity of vodka, six smaller bottles, and a 1lb bag of skittles. put each flavour skittle in each bottle - roughly 25 per bottle, then fill them with vodka and leave it overnight. That shit will FUCKK YOU UP as its just as strong as vodka but it tastes like skittles. You can do this with gin too but I like gin on its own and dont need to waste my time + money on skittles.

Fireball whisky is actually really good straight, it's like whisky that tastes like cinnimon hearts. Best irish coffee mix ever.

If you want the real best mixed drink, one ounce of vermouth and five ounces of gin shaken with ice then strained ; ). But that most certainly tastes like booze.

+rei+    35320

i dont. If i'm getting drunk I have a healthy bottle of gin ready, or I stick with beer for drinking games. That said I used to be a pussy and remember the tricks of the trade.

The skittles in vodka I still do if someone gives me vodka. I fucking hate vodka.

+rei+    35320

Back on point for real drinkers, is Laphroaig any good or not? Obvious Lagavulin is better, but I mean I don't have $120 to shell out on scotch on a regular basis.

+rei+    35320

i dont know cool kids slang, is raw good or bad

I have hardcore taste aversion. First time i drank I had 15 shots of vodka and was so sick i cant touch it since. I have the same issue with jaeger.

+Sky    987

I love Alcohol, not many that I don't like if(if any), but I do have favorites. I think I'll do the Vodka/Skittle trick, just to eat the skittles afterwards, fuck yea! Skyy Vodka all the way, btw ;].

+rei+    35320

setfortheweekend.jpg

Single and ready to mingle.

More seriously this is my first time trying Tanqueray, it's so popular in the US im sure its decent. I usually default to Gordon's. finding beefeater shite and BombSapph good but not worth the extra dollar on what I prefer

The grey goose is obviously not for me, I bought it for a friend who lost his grandfather.

+rei+    35320

i havent had it since my 21 shot evening

+rei+    35320

Drinking a bottle of Mill Street tankhouse while working on PL/SQL scripts. Damn good beer.

»...Arson    7812

i bought a 6 pack of james ready 5.5 tall cans because im broke and theyre like 10.95... drinking one now because i somehow have to get to sleep tonight before 1am.

»...Arson    7812

that show is so bad... like its really just bad. watch the oc, or oth reruns. weeds or dexter... anything!

im drunk.

+Sky    987
got some gold label and watching gossip gurl

Lmao.

I want more True Blood. No drinking today, but I will do some Saturday, after I go to my Uncle's Funeral. Will be a day I want to forget.

»...Arson    7812

jager is the best. i dont get tired when i drink it, or hungover. its the herbs. pronounced ERBS.

Sixxy    1213

BACARDI = allowing a cougar to pick-me up at the club, then ducking out of the hotel afterwards with her Blackberry. Wonder if she knows I took it and sold it or if she thinks she dropped it or some shit haha. Good times.

+rei+    35320
I'm currently halfway through my third Corona and I'm already wasted.

On one hand thats really sad on the other despite what people say about it, Corona tastes amazing when its 40 degrees in the summer