Sign in to follow this  
Gear

Assassin's Creed 2

»Farley    1035

I really like all the updates. Having so much fun with this. Also strafing.

Gear    712
I really like all the updates. Having so much fun with this. Also strafing.

Me 2. This > AC1. I think im going to have to buy the book now to unlock "the truth"

ta_mere    22

finished the game on 360 got all achievements except the feathers i thinks those are youtube things cuz they are so hard to find -___-

the game is pretty beast the story is kinda weird i laught in the end the beginning of the story is good end is meh

i can tell u ac 3 is comming if u see the end open ended once again ^^ the game keeps improving so i hope they gonna bring more and more and more

»Farley    1035

I chase those courier dudes every time I see them. They just have to die.

»Farley    1035
Ubisoft have announced the first two rounds of DLC for the title are to arrive early next year.

The first pack, entitled Battle of Forli, is due in January, while the second, Bonfire of the Vanities, will follow in February. Each pack will apparently weigh in at an eyebrow-raising one gigabyte, but what the content will consist of is currently anyone's guess.

Both packs will release simultaneously for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, but there's still no word on whether PC gamers will see the DLC become available at launch, or at all.

»Farley    1035

Its definitely worth the buy. If you really hated the first though then the changes which do a lot for the game still probably won't win you over. The single player campaign is lengthy and there are extras and DLC to come out. Its one of the best games this year.

DLC is such a fucking scam. You mean to tell me they're releasing 2 DLC packs roughly 2 months after the game releases, and expect me to pay for it? Bullshit. I really fucking hate when some of these developers have the nerve to claim they will be releasing DLC before the game even comes out. I swear, this is just an obvious attempt to inflate the cost of shit that would of been amazing had they included that code in the original version.

»infinite    2317
DLC is such a fucking scam. You mean to tell me they're releasing 2 DLC packs roughly 2 months after the game releases, and expect me to pay for it? Bullshit. I really fucking hate when some of these developers have the nerve to claim they will be releasing DLC before the game even comes out. I swear, this is just an obvious attempt to inflate the cost of shit that would of been amazing had they included that code in the original version.

YEAH! Wtf is up with that just put it on a disc!

J u v e    7
is this worth it ?

If you played one and thought it was beyond shit, this game fixes that.

i played the first one, but felt so disconnected from the story, didnt seem that insteresting

is this worth it ?

If you played one and thought it was beyond shit, this game fixes that.

i played the first one, but felt so disconnected from the story, didnt seem that insteresting

The game play is a lot better in this one but if you were looking forward to the story, wait for a price drop.

harig07    2058

I borrowed the game of a friend and I don't know about all of you but I love it. Just so sick in my opinion. My only other favourite games are SSBB and Batmam Arkham Asylum, otherwise nothing touches it.

Lirum    589
I borrowed the game of a friend and I don't know about all of you but I love it. Just so sick in my opinion. My only other favourite games are SSBB and Batmam Arkham Asylum, otherwise nothing touches it.

Play more games bro. Alot more.

hawiiday    417

few hours game play out of it and achievement points, overall it was an enjoyment to play.

I wish more cart riding and flying missions were included though

Garland    505
few hours game play out of it and achievement points, overall it was an enjoyment to play.

I wish more cart riding and flying missions were included though

Maybe in the DLC?

Greed`    88

How do you find the replay value in Arkham Asylum? I played through it (absolutely amazing), but there really isnt anything to play after you've beaten it all. I realize theres new DLC for it but before that the game was dead for me.

AGHARTA    61

What a fucking game, I loved this game and ending was just like wtf..

Can't wait for there to be AC3.