...Arson

if you click on this topic you must post

+rei+    35320

Robyn has amazing tits, Gloom is a transexual and i dont think I care, and KittyLucks posts annoy me to no end

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35320

im going to post uncomfortable truths every time i come in this thread;

THat was myuncomfortable truth of this post.

• Upvote 1

Byte    1019

i clicked on this thread then left WITHOUT POSTING but i came back to post this

am i still banned? :O

EDIT: oh and i am different irl and on internets... he can't stand me on here but he seems fine irl. o_O or do I annoy you then to?

• Upvote 1

Byte    1019

ill help you

thanks but i got it. XD i forgot before i posted then fixed it.

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35320

Dating kittyluck:

I was 16-17 and incredibly antisocial and didnt know how to deal with a relationship. I was also horny as fuck and had no idea how to broach that subject. Other than that it was pretty good. I mean, I had a girl with huge boobs who I could play yugioh with, watch trigun with, and make out with. Pretty good deal, and she was good to hang out with in general.

I broke up with her becuase driving ten minutes is really hard when you cant drive + was considering making advances on a girl closer with logistics that actually worked and i wasnt enough of a douchebag to hit on another girl while I already had a girlfriend, regardless of the fact we saw each other less than twenty times in the five months we dated.

That said I -was- enough of a douchebag to break up with her via email. My bad.

Aside/Uncomfortable truth of this post: she lost a significant amount of weight since I broke up with her (mistake btw), which led to my brother saying I should have "draft picked that shit" as an investment in the future.

I use this joke a lot now.

• Upvote 3

Final_Vent    2912

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WMN0DMxr0Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WMN0DMxr0Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WMN0DMxr0Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

EDIT: oh and i am different irl and on internets... he can't stand me on here but he seems fine irl. o_O or do I annoy you then to?

damn that vid shit is deep.

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35320

uncomfortable truth: the best album i've downloaded this month (and by this i actually mean last as i havent downloaded any music in march) may be DMX's greatest hits.

• Upvote 2

Byte    1019

I only lost ten pounds and grew 3 inches... couldn't of changed that much... o_O; and ash go on aim.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

»...Arson    7812

uncomfortable truth: still havent got laid since before brand new

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35320
I only lost ten pounds and grew 3 inches... couldn't of changed that much... o_O; and ash go on aim.

that would make you substantially thinner without changing your boobs, girl

UT: Despite knowing for a fact she is pre-op, I find Lillian (Gloom) incredibly attractive.

• Upvote 1

Azn_Boy    385
UT: Despite knowing for a fact she is pre-op, I find Lillian (Gloom) incredibly attractive.

I KNEW IT

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35320
woah rei and kittyluck dated

this is potentially the oldest news on the forum. Our relationship had jokes about it BEFORE SHE WAS A MEMBER - esp recieving don zaloog for bday at a regional.

Uncomfortable truth: I did really well at a regional on my 17th birthday

• Upvote 1

Byte    1019
woah rei and kittyluck dated

around 6 years ago. this is old news.

EDIT: ash... lol my first regionals and i did so horrible i made dale drop =[ you were happy at least... XD

• Upvote 2

+rei+    35320

yea 7-1 was awesome. t8 not getting an invite sucked

UT: that will have been five years ago on april 17 and im still bitter about it.

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35320

her facebook says so and ive talked to her about it, so, er, im gonna go with yes.

• Upvote 1