...Arson

if you click on this topic you must post

137578 posts in this topic

uncomfortable truth: The guy whos dating her, Andrij, had a girlfriend named candice who fucked everyone at his local tourney while dating him. She told me i was the best.

UT:related to above ^ andrij is accustomed to getting very regular sex cuz his exgirlfriend was a nympho and is going through major withdrawals since going out with me... and im still too much a scaredy cat to do anything. -_-; and before anyone goes oh just screw him or he should dump you, etc. its not my fault... hell grade 9 i panicked the fuck out if anyone even gave me a hug.

UT: The two best things in my life right now are the dream to play hockey (not as a pro or anything, just to play) and my car.

ut: i also sometimes wipe and get blood on the tp.

ut2: the best things in my life right now are dg and wacking off.

ut: i also sometimes wipe and get blood on the tp.

thats happened to me. I get horrifying images of shit getting into my bloodstream. More fiber dude, and less weed and smokes and coffee. you dont want your metabolism messed with. Just eat some alll bran or something every day. If you dont like it but like cereal put all bran buds on something better tasting. ABBs are really sweet anyway

denis has like become the best member of dgz in the past week or so

here's mambo dog:

U(but related)T: For about 2 months every time I took a shit, blood was clearly visibly dripping out of my ass. I had to have a TELESCOPE shoved up my ass to check my bowel. It pumped wind into me without telling me, so I thought I farted on this Swedish doctor's face, so of course I apologized. He simply said "no, no, zat was me".

This is a brilliant thread.

UT: I still play yugioh occasionally and I'm probably going to a local tomorrow morning for the first time in a very long time.

uncomfortable truth: The guy whos dating her, Andrij, had a girlfriend named candice who fucked everyone at his local tourney while dating him. She told me i was the best.

UT:related to above ^ andrij is accustomed to getting very regular sex cuz his exgirlfriend was a nympho and is going through major withdrawals since going out with me... and im still too much a scaredy cat to do anything. -_-; and before anyone goes oh just screw him or he should dump you, etc. its not my fault... hell grade 9 i panicked the fuck out if anyone even gave me a hug.

Why are you so afraid of it? Pain?

UT: I have been so bored this week I have fapped twice a day, every day since monday.

rofl

UT: I own 6 Metallica shirts. All of them are ugly.

UT: I am now thinking about Nick and Lil Wayne having sex. This is bad.

ut: i had no idea this would turn into a thread about uncomfortable truths.

ut2: ive looked at this thread so many times and not posted.

UT: This isn't really uncomfortable but this thread reminds me a lot of the epic "Tell a secret" thread. I miss Whoo.

wow, i did my presentation, came back and this thread became epic

ut: i prefer mainstream music

UT: listening to lil wayne got me laid recently.

holy shit

This thread is amazing, page 5 wasn't, but not for any discernible reason.

UT: I keep waiting for Ash to post again, his uncomfortable truths are brilliant and keeping me awake.

ut: seting up for this poetry reading with 2 of the executives of hte english club they said that this white kid charlie as the blackest kid in the club and i immediately argued that i was blacker then him.

UT: I had to kiss a guy in Season 3. Blair is a bitch.

this is what happens when your used to everyone thinking your black. i was seriously shocked that they didnt think i was black

Bitch, I took your card a long time ago.

AND you're not black anymore.

UT: I found out Nick was white.

ITT?