...Arson

if you click on this topic you must post

»Tygo    14141

You guys can go for the weed and prostitution. I'll go for the bar crawling. 

640px-Why-dont-we-have-both-90337332070.

• Upvote 3

»Tygo    14141

I know it's his reputation but what did he do that just made you say that? Unless I'm missing something, the last few posts weren't even bad.

• Upvote 2

yung Monet    2452

I just got kicked out of golf class for wearing my hot dog costume

Are you sure it wasn't because you were smoking a joint on the golf course?

You might have forgotten, weed is a memory loss drug.

"thats not how it works"

Forlum    9162
Also guys so I know some people like their job and if it is safe and regulated that is fine but prostitution is something I am against.

Forlum    9162
It just bums me out, I know the safe/want-to crowd is the minority, the majority is unsafe and forced into one way or another and yeah I think about how soul crushing my job is and I sell groceries so having to do something as intimate as that for a living is really sad ;_;

+Urthor    10234
Tekkonkinkreet

Do you know how to do a reverse google images search Nafe?
  • Upvote 1

Vincent210    510

My professor assigned homework due online same-day before a certain hour. On Halloween. Friday. When I could be doing so many various social, non-soulcrushing things besides Geology. I've got the 1st-world-problems baaaaaaad right now.

MrMcThrasher    1274

Halloween this year was garbage.  Nobody, not even my coworkers, were doing anything, there wasn't anything good on TV (fucking Halloween III, REALLY?), and there was tons of rain so there wasn't even kids trying to snatch up my Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.

On the bright side, I get to keep a majority of the Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.

• Upvote 2

Vincent210    510

So in other news I binge read Monster (the old manga, Dr. Tenma and friends) and that was a very optimal use of my time. Especially on Hallow's Eve.

• Upvote 2

Vincent210    510

What then topped this pasta?

Laser Cat    5612

What then topped this pasta?

Only click if you want to read a mini-paragraph about food.

[spoiler]

Mix in bowl: some olive oil, pink salt, pepper, dried oregeno, dried thyme, fresh crushed garlic. 

Add some chopped mini heirloom tomatoes (trader joes sells a bunch for like 3$).  Add several diced artichoke hearts (non-marinated), some sundried tomatoes (not in oil), and some kalamata black olives.  Add some fresh diced green onion as well.  Then add some fresh basil and cilantro (I'm from california...).

Put on top of pasta with some shredded Parmesan cheese (fuck that granular shit).

Eat.

[/spoiler]

• Upvote 1

Vincent210    510

Damn that sounds down honestly. ANNNNNND DITTO fuck that granular shit I actually remember watching someone legit try to like get a sauce going out of that. It didn't end well.

»Ryuuzaki    2545

I made $110 dollars in tip money tonight. The most I've ever made during any night. All together I made close to $18-19 dollars an hr tonight.

YUS

• Upvote 6

+Malcolm    4777

So in other news I binge read Monster (the old manga, Dr. Tenma and friends) and that was a very optimal use of my time. Especially on Hallow's Eve.

tear to my eyes

»CheyMcFly    4637
Yesterday was pretty fun :).
I dressed up as lazy buttercup for classes and had about 5 people over after. When I got home I switched to a Lulu costume. My friend also had an orange wig I wore for a little which I thought lookes kinda decent on me. I went to Friday night magic, got my ass kicked, then I had a few people over from there. It was their anniversary so we all got really drunk. I just wish I could sleep in for once.
  • Upvote 1