...Arson

if you click on this topic you must post

»...Arson    7758

"i put up with you" he says to the site owner.

• Upvote 3

Dark Templar    246

I'm not edgy I'm just a real person

Real people don't like being called an idiot

Also not dark, literally the whitest guy I know lol

"i put up with you" he says to the site owner.

Damn you got me!

If only by put up with him I meant I don't react to every little condescending and/or pretentious remark he makes with playground insults like he does to anybody that so much as slightly disagrees with him or down votes his posts :/

• Downvote 1

»Digbick    7243
A real person doesn't care if hes called an idiot on the internet
  • Upvote 2

Forlum    9162
My dads death fucked up my moms benefits. I have 2 months before I run out of money completely. I hate my job.

I could rage or I could cry but neither changes the fact I cannot change anything.

+Paraliel+    8030

My dads death fucked up my moms benefits. I have 2 months before I run out of money completely. I hate my job.

I could rage or I could cry but neither changes the fact I cannot change anything.

*hug*

»CheyMcFly    4637

Being an adult is hard

• Upvote 1

»...Arson    7758

oh my goood this dark templar guys sucks so bad.

• Upvote 1

Forlum    9162
But on to somethimg actually terrible: Shin megami x fire emblem trailer swweeett baby jesus lol

aurirevoir    2861

probably my last runescape related post in here i swear

anyway got through the 24 hour period and hit up the GE to buy supplies and apparently phats and santas are significantly cheaper in old school so I bought a santa :)

anyway i go and do some training and return to the GE later on to sell some loot.  some guy announces he's doing a drop party, drops like 7 or so santa hats.  i got two.  people are asking for round 2 so he does it again but with phats.  I got two again, a yellow and red one :)

there was a third drop party but this one was much smaller in scale.  got a mith scimitar and platelegs out of that one

tldr more than doubled my account value in a single day

Grimey    8112

sparc mac (a youtuber) has more than 1000 of each party hat + santa + christmas cracker + pumpkin etc 

Laser Cat    5612

forlin i like you dont encourage the circle jerking pls

dude, dgz has always (and will always) be 95% circle jerking.  As long as you're not in the 5% getting circle jerked on (unless you're into bukkake), then everything is fine. 

asfggh    3891

I think the problem claire was bringing up was that if say there's some dogs across the street, you're fine with the fact that she won't listen and just run to them, but what if a car is coming or something of that matter. You won't have time to take out food/treats to get her attention and save her

Which is why she stays on the lead. And anyone in that situation would struggle too, once the dog has left you and you tell it to come back it could have been hit already.

Nah MY point was actually that your dog shouldn't be running across the street towards another dog in the first place. It should be trained to stay at your side unless you give it command to not do so. My dog would not be hit by the car in that situation because my dog inherently knows that she needs to stay by me. If there is another dog she can bark/tell me she wants to play w/ them sure, but she definitely should not be pulling me or even worse, running away. 

But that's why she stays on her lead

tsgreen    1594

dgz even circlejerks about dgz being a circlejerk

when will it ever stop? idk, let's circlejerk about it

asfggh    3891
The car crate should be here today and assuming it fits we can take eevee to the seaside and attach the gopro to her. No idea how she'll react to the sand and sea though.