...Arson

if you click on this topic you must post

asfggh    3891
Work is gonna be horrendous tomorrow. On Monday we were fully booked for it but the owner is insisting we still take bookings even though we don't have space for them and that makes like no sense so the restaurant manager is stressing and taking it out on us. I can't wait til it's over and done with.
We're going to a wedding on Saturday and I'm quite excited to get dressed up for it. Work shouldn't be too bad on Sunday I just wish I would get paid more for it with it being Easter sunday. Eevee is having her claws cut and a bath on Monday at the groomers but I don't get to go with Her because I'm working all day but hopefully we can do something fun on Tuesday

»Relianah    4515

oh my goood this dark templar guys sucks so bad.

You don't even know me 
it's the internet just ignore him. Seriously I like that you're saying fuck off I don't care but literally answering every post directed at you with hate will get annoying

»Relianah    4515
And you are edgy, any time someone says your name or negs you, you're in their face being all dick about it
  • Upvote 1

+rei+    34423

And you are edgy, any time someone says your name or negs you, you're in their face being all dick about it

This is exactly it.

"Oh man he negged me, GOTTA NEG HIM BACK SOMEWHERE FOR IT NOW"
I mean if you have an issue use your words and call someone out instead of "OH LOOK I CAN DO THAT TOO"

+rei+    34423
(well that and general technical incompetence but you're working on that at least)

Grimey    8107

This is exactly it.

I mean if you have an issue use your words and call someone out instead of "OH LOOK I CAN DO THAT TOO"

no don't encourage this he's used his words enough

»Relianah    4515

This is exactly it.

so he can not be a edgy shit head and be a solid member of the community?

Grimey    8107

This is exactly it.

so he can not be a edgy shit head and be a solid member of the community?

you got the right idea fren 

Forlum    9162

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APrBdP0bBJM

hehehehehehehehehehehe hahaha i didn't know this guy made a buncha songs too

+rei+    34423
its so weird seeing you with a real person name

»Noelle    5778

I had one the other day where instead of me waking up after I die like usual, I was a ghost for a solid 2 hours. can you top that?

• Upvote 1

nathanial swank    7455

I had one the other day where instead of me waking up after I die like usual, I was a ghost for a solid 2 hours. can you top that?

well i was in post apocalyptic america which turned into the world getting destroyed by like divine forces. i did things like fly on the plane with the president, die, jump off buildings, fight robots, and fight god himself. and it felt xtremely real cuz my my medicine

+rei+    34423
I had a dream where I was swimming with my girlfriend in a bay in tokyo with seals that were pretending to be dead as a stealth tactic, and then we went to a restaraunt and the server wouldnt' serve me because it was some other absent servers job but we were at the same table

... my dreams are p mundane
  • Upvote 1

»Tygo    14094

in my bio class we're crossing dihybrid organisms

I'm making ghosts have sex

These two posts in a row sound like the beginning of a really funny story or a really weird manga.

• Upvote 2