...Arson

if you click on this topic you must post

Plsnobully    776

QUESTS.

Also, depends - if your an Iron Man your non combats are the way to go, like Theiving/Agility/Fishing&Cooking and Magic is a good combat.

If you're not, then still your non-combats. Those are more important than stuff like Attack/Strength/Range unless you're just going to make a PKer/pure.

tsgreen    1594

I did the basic low level quests (sheep shearer, romeo and juliet, chef's assistant etc.) since then i just did some woodcutting to make money (34 now), and skilled up melee a bit on cows

»Digbick    7262
foolist nathan, how naive and deluded you are
  • Upvote 1

Flacko    2143

I know it, I guessed it

Flacko    2143

I still won't post there

asfggh    3890

It took me and my bf 5 years to start calling each other "babe" and it's the only pet name we use. It's because we were watching that really awkward episode of the Office when Michael has his dinner party and they constantly call each other babe. We started doing it to joke around and it kinda stuck.

We have lots of jokes that have stuck but I don't call Paul anything

Forlum    9162
We have lots of jokes that have stuck but I don't call anything
  • Upvote 1

Hasan11    294

ok so for the past couple of years I have been living with my mom while I went to school full time. Im still going to school full time and I currently don't work. 

On sunday, my mom calls me from work and tells me im on my own next month. At first im a bit devastated; just the day before we were talking about thanksgiving plans and nothing seemed wrong. I look at the date and realize next month's rent is due in a week give a take a few days. I didn't question it or get angry at her, I just said "ok" and she hung up. My friends take me out to cheer me up and one of my friends got me hyped for a warehouse job that was guaranteed to hire since people quit constantly there. 

On monday, I woke up and applied for jobs like a madman hitting up every restaurant in my immediate area. Asked more friends if they knew anyone that was hiring, etc etc. My friend didn't give me the phone number for the warehouse job when we talked about it, and I didnt get the number till last night. 

Woke up today, called the place and they said I can come in and then we can talk about it. I hop in to my car, THE GREATEST CAR IN THE FUCKING WORLD, and it wont move. I call back, explain the situation and apologized. Im devastated at this point, and I just spend the rest of the day looking for more job leads online that are within walking distance. I apply to a few but for the most part shit is looking bleak right now. I couldnt bring myself to leave the house and i had a breakdown earlier today. Right now im looking back on my day and I feel like shit since I haven't been productive at all. 

Right now im trying to make a plan for next week, but today just made me feel like total shit. I have enough to last me a month maybe two, but im terrified.  

I was there, got the post-card, went and went back again.

You can ask these guys about the job hunt, that I had gone on, the countless days and nights I was on here writing about my application process. It was shit, it was absolute shit, and I hated every bit of it. 

But the last thing you need to do is be down on yourself about the entire predicament. We run into problems once in awhile, if life came extremely easy there wouldn't be any good stories, or value in living. Shit would just be free, all day.

But instead we're here and in the present, and you need to do what the rest of us have done. Pick yourself up off of the pavement, wipe away your tears, and get through the trenches one step at a time. Your struggle isn't lost among the others, and don't feel like I'm patronizing you, because I came from the same place where you are.

I say this as a DGZ member ; and ultimately as a guiding voice.

You're going to get through it.. I promise. Just stick to your plan, and you'll get there.

Its been about half a year since this happened. Got a job, and I am able to pay my rent and take care of myself financially speaking and I even have money saved in case of emergency. Even though im working fast food, im learning to pick up a lot of basic skills like giving good customer service, how to be more sociable and advertising / upselling that I can take to another job if something were to happen at my current place. My co-workers are nice, and my boss is actually really nice. The work is physically demanding, but i know that it's only temporary and I really want to seek an office job where im not on my feet seven hours a day, but for now I am ok. 

I really want to thank you lo fi, and everyone else that posted to give me some emotional support during my time of need. I was so scared at the time because I would remember seeing so many homeless people out on the street during my job hunt and realize that failure meant becoming one of them, and a lot of my sanity was kept in place during this stressful period in my life thanks to random posts on DGZ and a few of my close friends who were there for me. 

Some people might see it as just a post, but it meant the world to me and kept me from becoming more depressed when I was going through this.  Seriously, thank you. Thank you so much. 

• Upvote 5

»CheyMcFly    4637

Debating between using my 14 day membership to make c balls non stop
or fish lobs at the guild non stop
Cballs make me money to buy more members
But I want 99 fish /cook so bad (currently 70 fish 74 cook)

there are about 1 million ways to make money that are better than both of those
so tell me?
I'm not fishing for money.
c balls Is the only way I know how to make money

»canasian    4105
So last night during the g+ hangout I learned that my school's google accounts block microphone use unless you get special permission for a virtual interview

'oh'
  • Upvote 1

tsgreen    1594

now i really wanna try my uni google account to see if that's the case for mine too

tsgreen    1594

btw @grimer or chey, what report function should i be using to report people botting? I've been using macro but i'm not sure that's correct.

Grimey    8114

I did the basic low level quests (sheep shearer, romeo and juliet, chef's assistant etc.) since then i just did some woodcutting to make money (34 now), and skilled up melee a bit on cows

so many things wrong w/ this if you're a p2p player 

tsgreen    1594

i'm f2p atm, is it still egregiously wrong? i'm working off of knowledge from like... 6-7 years ago here.

Grimey    8114

f2p doesn't have many options so you can basically do whatever you want and it'll be correct 

Grimey    8114

you would have already had 30 attack and str because of the waterfall quest then you just quest the rest of your exp and train other skills in the best methods possible 

»lo fi    2612

So last night during the g+ hangout I learned that my school's google accounts block microphone use unless you get special permission for a virtual interview

'oh'

you need to get a new g+ acc

Grimey    8114

tygo I truthfully miss you in the betray ur friends nsfw thread

everyone just posts pictures of white bitches but u would spice it up 

• Upvote 1

Loz    3642

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArzEBnYVSCA

(|:|)

• Upvote 2