...Arson

if you click on this topic you must post

»...Arson    7757
Good luck Mason! Thinking about you Holmes.
  • Upvote 1

asfggh    3890
I can't wait to get home and go back to sleep, shopping with mother is so stressful

Lux    1558

Don't get it, although I was never able to get into db when I was young.

Yu-yu-hakusho was the shit though.

After Goku conceded while facing Cell, he chose his son, Gohan, to be the next competitor to face him. Gohan is getting his ass handed to him and while this is happening, Goku exclaims to Cell that Gohan has a hidden power buried deep within his subconscious that is far greater than Cell's. Cell, having Saiyan DNA in him, is eager to face this great power and spawns 7 Cell Jr's to start attacking Gohan's friends instead in order to awaken this power. Android 16 (the head in the picture) ambushes Cell in an attempt to end the fight by self-destructing, but the explosive in side him was previously removed by Dr. Brief in an earlier episode. Cell breaks free and destroys Android 16 before continuing his assault. In a final effort to awaken Gohan's hidden power, Android 16 calls out to the human fighters close by (all relatively useless) to have one of them throw his head over to where Gohan is. After this is done, Android 16 tells Gohan to "let it go" and goes into a monologue about how he needs to stop holding back and just fucking win. Cell walks over and steps on Android 16's head, killing him, and that is what sends Gohan over the edge to finally awaken his hidden power and eventually defeat Cell.
  • Upvote 2

»...Arson    7757
Cell vs Gohan was a big moment in my life.

»...Arson    7757
C programming mid term today. Good chance I will fail. Then a meeting with new job people. Then sleep. Beautiful sleep.

»...Arson    7757

Living every kind of dream at work right now

watcha doin

»Tygo    14141
I need to make more money and this job isn't cutting it. Total dead end now. I crush it in numbers and do all these favors like help short handed branches and go for extra training but my boss said that because I'm not meeting appointment requirements, it's as though I'm not doing my job at all.

Arshen    3898

Good luck Mason!!

gay as fuck

I have a pic from Osheaga that kind of hinted at this.

And by hinted I mean giant glaring proof.

???

Sorry ash lol
[spoiler]XPfwJdv.jpg[/spoiler]
[spoiler]9Ycr2rv.jpg[/spoiler]

That second pic is so good, I'm pretty sure it's fake.

Also good on ya, Denis! I had a friend recently come out and he said it was, "like the whole god damn world of vaginas was lifted off my back"

+rei+    34993
I get off work at 4EST but I got it from a friend on facebook

»Satchmo    3224

oh rip, I was just about to send you the link

Malcolm's Multi    1918

Living every kind of dream at work right now

watcha doin

Eating food and sitting in a conference room watching adventure time as a girl is begging me to fuck her once work is finished
  • Upvote 1

Chris Buraseru    10480

Weird dream sequence again. I drunkenly walked out of my sisters apartment (which was located in the same neighborhood the infamous scene where Carlo Corleone beating the shit out of Carlo Rizzi took place) then after venturing out for a while I came back to the same door only to find that it was a completely different apartment. Naturally I was tweaked the fuck out and ran back outside only to enter a weird air base type setting that had some Japanese/Korean tourists inside of it. I was then clotheslined into the ground with extreme force and then suplexed for a K.O.

Someone help.