...Arson

if you click on this topic you must post

fuckfiend    2188

I have returned to cast my vengeance upon those who had once slain me

A1dlkWS.png

I'm going to cry

Digbick    7270

are you so poor that you cant afford 10 for a game????

fuckfiend    2188

are you so poor that you cant afford 10 for a game????

no, just cant use a credit card

a pirate's life for me

Digbick    7270

should consider investing in a prepaid cc

fuckfiend    2188

damn i never mean to but i click ads a lot on here, i wish i could change the whole press down scroll thing and drag to where it doesn't click the ads.

wrinklywinkie    581

it's like everything a is saying is him trying to get everybody on here mad all at once. like they've got the most bait statements. it's just the same "women are garbage" thing over and over again. im p sure he's just trying to get a rise out of ppl.

with all due respect, again, i'm not here for an echo chamber. i WANT my ideas challenged. give a cynic a reason to have faith in the world (and women i guess) and he will be forever grateful.

i'm here bringing my experiences and my wisdom to the table for question and this is the type of shit i get? how fucking daring of you to accuse me of close-mindedness.

you're using the wrong letter of the greek alphabet for your username. you're looking for the one to the right of it you fucking autistic piece of shit. this is why your friends got into mit and you didn't

literally just end yourself

• Upvote 5

wrinklywinkie    581

goddamn its fucking gay as hell how oberlin kids being mad that the lunch lady was fucking 'culturally appropriating' cafeteria food is trending news but a 12 year old kid being arrested and put in jail for three days because he made a joke about having a bomb isn't. like holy fuck why are people so incredibly autistic. i'd kind of understand vilifying/ignoring him if the arrest had just happened yesterday, but he literally had no political goals. he wasnt trying to fish for anything. but since his name isn't ahmed, it doesnt help further any agendas so its not worth reporting on him. 

holy fuck im so mad right now

• Upvote 2

»rap tap    20155
hey guys I just psychologically manipulated my ass into taking a dump lol what an idiot ;)
  • Upvote 1

SSJ Grumpig    5621

i psychologically manipulated you into thinking that was a toilet

• Upvote 1

Soul    7941

i feel like this wannabe alpha is essentially an asian version of this;

elliot-rodger.jpg

• Upvote 2

Soul    7941

harmless to girls vaginas, but dangerous to have around anyway

Soul    7941

LOL wait, found this, guess i was right; 

jFEFstB.jpg

α    340

evoking elliot rodgers to shame/guilt trip, how original

Soul    7941

nah man just tellin it like it is. im sure taking off your pants and looking down is enough shame to live with on a daily basis, i dun wanna add to that. realize you can refine your approach to woman, study all you want, etc. but you'll never change the fact that you are a generally unattractive beta asian. no pill can change that dawg. ur best angle is pretending to be a really good friend with a "stable" life.

Soul    7941

mb, you can date nice homely asian girls too i guess. but not even they want to be with u cause ur probably boring and weird. 

α    340

for instance, you being asian, basically dooms you from any girl ever taking you seriously outside of your own ethnic background. and if for any reason they get past the sleepy eyes and tiny cock, your over inflated ego will definitely make them consider an escape plan.

wow it must suck to be an Asian teen.

realize you can refine your approach to woman, study all you want, etc. but you'll never change the fact that you are a generally unattractive beta asian. mb, you can date nice homely asian girls too i guess. but not even they want to be with u cause ur probably boring and weird. 

And I'm the Elliot Rodgers here.

Grimey    8114

aurirevoir idk if you still post at all but I killed 5700 wyverns and got a dragon visage on my ironman FINALLLYYY 

• Upvote 1

+rei+    34987
Denis's bday was awesome.

There is such thing as too much shepards pie
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

»Tygo    14141

There is such thing as too much shepards pie

You LIAR
  • Upvote 2

asfggh    3890
I just walked into some guy because he appeared out of nowhere what the fuck, also I left work without m shoes somehow, I have no idea what is happening anymore