...Arson

if you click on this topic you must post

Envoy.    4

just revisiting forums and websites I use to go on when I was younger out of boredom cuz ive to isolate due to getting fucking coronavirus lol

funny seeing some of the same people still on these places, i remember coming here from dnf when I was like 12 and getting annihilated. good times.

• Pride 1

+rei+    34784

lmao nice 

On 8/11/2021 at 4:16 PM, Envoy. said:

just revisiting forums and websites I use to go on when I was younger out of boredom cuz ive to isolate due to getting fucking coronavirus lol

funny seeing some of the same people still on these places, i remember coming here from dnf when I was like 12 and getting annihilated. good times.

Please tell me u lied about ur age lol

Envoy.    4
Posted (edited)
On 8/13/2021 at 11:47 PM, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Please tell me u lied about ur age lol

yeah bro I acc said it in the intro topic a few months back when I came on here, I was literally fucking 12 years old and said I was 20 or something lmao. Good times, sometimes I wish I was 12 again minus the cringe weeb shit but I still find the bruce lee thing funny and I don't regret it really lol

Edited by Envoy.
  • Upvote 1

+Urthor    10297

After 7 whole years I clicked on this topic and actually posted, AMA

On 8/26/2021 at 6:12 PM, Liquid Snake said:

Man U signed Varane? Soneone tell Ole.

Meanwhile after a quiet week in football news.

Envoy.    4
9 hours ago, Urthor said:

Meanwhile after a quiet week in football news.

Not too quiet now that United signed Ronaldo lmao. Ngl the rumors about him joining city made me lose faith in loyalty in football ,definitely thought he was going to move there and do a Carlos tevez on it. 
very very interesting season ahead, United with sancho, Varane, Ronaldo , rashford and Greenwood could really contend for the title, but knowing them , they could just as well fuck up everything just as they did in the CL last season . 

»Liquid Snake    4653
On 28/08/2021 at 11:52 AM, Envoy. said:

Ngl the rumors about him joining city made me lose faith in loyalty in football

Loyalty? He's from Portugal, he was at Sporting CP for 6 years before he went to United and yet I'm seeing plenty of "welcome home" comments. Tevez was never contracted to Manchester United. To be honest though, loyalty in football is dead regardless, but it's reasonable when a club will move a loyal player on as soon as they become a burden.

Anyway Man U would be terrifying with a top manager, I hear Conte is out of a job.

Envoy.    4
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Liquid Snake said:

Loyalty? He's from Portugal, he was at Sporting CP for 6 years before he went to United and yet I'm seeing plenty of "welcome home" comments.

Because he became the player he is today at united under Alex Ferguson. Ronaldo's 2003-2009 run at United will always be iconic and at that time he was one the best players in the PL. I am well aware he won more trophies at Madrid but I truly believe sir alex created the Ronaldo that we see today. Just look at that video of alex ferguson waiting for ronaldo in the stand at the 2016 euros when he was receiving his medal. Ronaldo didn't have that sort of connection with any other manager. 

That United team around 2009 was something amazing - ferdinand, scholes, evra, gary neville, vidic, rooney, ronaldo, carrick, giggs, ji sung park, rafael, berbatov, nani - they dominated english football. 

5 hours ago, Liquid Snake said:

but it's reasonable when a club will move a loyal player on as soon as they become a burden.

was the direct opposite for messi, the club was becoming a burden for him lol. i'm glad he was finally able to leave. Looking forward to watching CL this year. also what team do you support 

just saw your location says london please don't say you support arsenal lmao

Edited by Envoy.

»Liquid Snake    4653
On 30/08/2021 at 9:14 PM, Envoy. said:

also what team do you support 

just saw your location says london please don't say you support arsenal lmao

If I supported Arsenal I would stfu about football for a long time, but somehow none of their actual fans do this.

Despite the location I support Liverpool, hence my unprovoked attack on Man U.

• Pride 1

+rei+    34784

just happy to be here for a season before getting relegated again 

Orange    89

Its been a few hours and i already miss tasting. God fucking damnit 

IonCharge    686
On 1/14/2015 at 6:56 PM, IonCharge said:

I got offered a place at Oxford University.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aPbvSyu-V0[/youtube]

This high-key gave me mental illness

• Upvote 1

+rei+    34784

thats an mvp tier comeback post lol 

• Upvote 1

On 9/6/2021 at 3:28 PM, IonCharge said:

3 hours ago, rei said:

thats an mvp tier comeback post lol 

He went back to 2015 for that shit. That's dedication.

+Urthor    10297
On 8/31/2021 at 0:24 AM, Liquid Snake said:

Loyalty? He's from Portugal, he was at Sporting CP for 6 years before he went to United and yet I'm seeing plenty of "welcome home" comments. Tevez was never contracted to Manchester United. To be honest though, loyalty in football is dead regardless, but it's reasonable when a club will move a loyal player on as soon as they become a burden.

Anyway Man U would be terrifying with a top manager, I hear Conte is out of a job.

Late, but Man U with Antonio Conte would be a basket case.

IMO everyone involved, both the fans AND Ed Woodward/Joel Glazer, strongly feels that if anyone but Ole was running Man United it'd still be a basket case. 

Ole is keeping the show on the road simply because he's able to manage upwards extremely. with the support of the political connections he has with Ferguson, Rio Ferdinand, etc etc etc. 

For every bad substitute he makes, he redeems himself because he has a brilliant transfer window, bringing in Jadon Sancho, Bruno, etc, because he can get the clowns in the Man United board to work together. 

+Urthor    10297
On 9/7/2021 at 5:28 AM, IonCharge said:

Speaking as someone who's literally 10 years older than when they joined Duelistgroundz, and posted probably 10x more cringe stuff than any other poster between 2011 and 2015:

The cycle of "I'm making a post on the internet, look at me look at me," to "wow I was so cringeworthy and obnoxious when I was younger" to "Ion Charge was so cute back in the day, look how proud he is of himself, he got into Oxford University isn't that so cool," is part of growing up.

As a really really old man of 27 going on 28, I think that post from 2015 is pretty cool ;)

Orange    89

Been off work with the rona and finally got round to watching the matrix trilogy and inception. Films are so hard to watch, i dont know how to divert my energy into one thing for that length of time. 

• Upvote 1

+rei+    34784
14 hours ago, Orange said:

Been off work with the rona and finally got round to watching the matrix trilogy and inception. Films are so hard to watch, i dont know how to divert my energy into one thing for that length of time. 

100% agreed 

»Liquid Snake    4653
On 11/09/2021 at 4:02 AM, Urthor said:

Late, but Man U with Antonio Conte would be a basket case.

IMO everyone involved, both the fans AND Ed Woodward/Joel Glazer, strongly feels that if anyone but Ole was running Man United it'd still be a basket case. 

Ole is keeping the show on the road simply because he's able to manage upwards extremely. with the support of the political connections he has with Ferguson, Rio Ferdinand, etc etc etc. 

For every bad substitute he makes, he redeems himself because he has a brilliant transfer window, bringing in Jadon Sancho, Bruno, etc, because he can get the clowns in the Man United board to work together. 

People who aren't United fans are delighted that Ole is in charge, if he doesn't win big trophies with the team he has now he's basically a terrorist. Also the window has very little to do with him, he doesn't even seem to want Sancho like he didn't want van de Beek.

18 hours ago, Orange said:

Try watching good films, aside from the 1st Matrix.

»Liquid Snake    4653
On 16/09/2021 at 8:54 AM, Liquid Snake said:

You see how why I want Ole to stay?

ANOTHER ONE.

There's no way Conte doesn't do a far better job but I don't want to find out.

• Sad 1