...Arson

if you click on this topic you must post

»Liquid Snake    4574
On 25/05/2020 at 2:56 AM, rei said:

nicotine kills the appetite [WE GET IT U VAPE]

meanwhile got another fucking flat tire

the ride never ends bois

Presumably the ride ended when the tire burst.

• Upvote 2

Orange    70

I feel like a real grown up now, I ordered a car part last night 

• Upvote 1

Orange    70

Absolutely not. It was an indicator stick thingy because they don't stay off and I think the grindy bit that clicks into place has just worn. 

I do have a plushie pokeball and masterball for the back window but it's actually blacked out so nobody can see it :'(

Orange    70

I got xenoblade chronicles because I really enjoyed the second one but the combat system is different and I dont know how I feel about it but I'm still about to play the shit out of it. I've got a rare 3 days off so hopefully I can make some good progress, though I do want to go to the beach at some point 

+rei+    35047

i have the second one ill start playing it soon; gotta beat tms first though 

Haruki    12668

As the Smith family go on a camping trip, Rick receives a call from Gaia, a sentient planet, that she is pregnant with his children. Rick reluctantly takes the family to Gaia, where they witness the birth of the first generation of Gaians. Rick denies being the father, but he and Beth build an advanced city for the Gaians so they can become a self-sufficient, spacefaring civilization. Their system to determine professions for the Gaians ends up ejecting "Unproductives" outside of the city. Meanwhile, Jerry takes Morty and Summer camping in Gaia's wilderness. However, Summer bitterly accuses Jerry of using camping as an excuse to make himself seem important. Hurt, Jerry flees the camp while Morty and Summer search for Rick and Beth. Jerry eventually makes contact with the Unproductives, whom he raises into a primitive, tribal society with a hate for technology.

Morty and Summer get lost and find a crashed spaceship, which they repair but lose control of. Just when Rick and Beth are on the verge of completing their project, Jerry leads his army of Unproductives against them. At the same time, a godlike entity named Reggie arrives. Gaia admits that she made a mistake, and Reggie is the true father of the Gaians. Reggie attempts to take custody of his children, but Rick refuses to stand down. Reggie empowers Jerry while Rick gives Beth an advanced gun, leaving the two to battle each other while Rick personally fights Reggie. Beth and Jerry fight to a stalemate, but Rick quickly finds himself at a disadvantage against Reggie.

Reggie is about to crush Rick when Morty and Summer accidentally ram their spaceship into Reggie's head, killing him. Reggie's body falls to Gaia, destroying Rick and Beth's city and killing many Gaians. The impact causes Beth to fall into a crevice, but she is saved by Jerry. Furious at Reggie's death and the damage Rick caused, Gaia chases the Smith family back into space, leaving the surviving Gaians behind to fend for themselves. Jerry admits he only wanted to go camping to make himself feel important, and Morty and Summer apologize for their rudeness. Angry at the family taking Jerry's side, Rick coldly calls out Beth's parenting by revealing how Morty and Summer killed Reggie.

In the post-credits scene, Rick watches a commercial for "Planets Only!", advertising steamy, hot planets. Summer catches him in the act.

15 hours ago, Orange said:

I do have a plushie pokeball and masterball for the back window but it's actually blacked out so nobody can see it :'(

boy racer

Orange    70
43 minutes ago, Metal Gear Salad said:

boy racer

Gotta go fast

Orange    70
16 hours ago, rei said:

i have the second one ill start playing it soon; gotta beat tms first though 

Does your version have the same english VA as the EU version? 

+rei+    35047

probably 

Orange    70

One of my favourites parts is rexs accent 

Eevee had a stroke or something last night at around 3am. The emergency vets described it as a 'one off neurological incident'. It was horrible. She couldn't walk and was bumping into walls.

She is 100% back to normal already. So strange.

Orange    70

Oh shit that's horrible

No issues today. She seems her normal self. I am still watching her every move just in case. 

Orange    70

That's great news! 

+rei+    35047

looks like im finally getting a decent job out here leaving the ebil empire i work for 

• Upvote 1

Orange    70

There is so much going on and I'm so stressed and I just wanna explode and disappear for like a month 

• Upvote 1

Nate1080    1244

Do it. Disappear for awhile. These days are the perfect time to just hole up at home, cut social media off, cut texting/calls off, etc., and just binge on videos, learn a new skill or language or whatever. Just chill and relax to yourself.

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35047

im pretty sure shes gotta work 

Nate1080    1244

It doesn’t have to be for a month, it could be for like a day or two. 

I get that you have to make money, but sometimes you have to put yourself before a job every once in a while.

scene girl    2215
14 hours ago, rei said:

ebil

ebil......debil............not berry nice

10 hours ago, Nate1080 said:

Do it. Disappear for awhile. These days are the perfect time to just hole up at home, cut social media off, cut texting/calls off, etc., and just binge on videos, learn a new skill or language or whatever. Just chill and relax to yourself.

Agreed. If you can take a few days off work, do it. I've loved working from home and not having to interact (at least in person) with morons on a daily basis.