...Arson

if you click on this topic you must post

137626 posts in this topic

man, I need to check this site more often

Found out a die hard DBz fan friend of mine hasn't watched a single episode of super waiting on dubs because a site hired him to review it. He has the four star ball tattooed on him. The fucking will power. 

goddamn

I honestly think TFS has gone from 'funny good shit' to like 'enhanced/better than canon' status with stuff like Piccolo's Gohan thoughts and Android 16's expanded backstory 

you know, i don't think their main point is humor. they have predictable jokes and such and i never found them /that/ funny. personally their best work is early on, episode 8 is the very best. i think littlekuriboh is better at writing humor, which he had a lot of influence on the namek episodes with him playing the voice of frieza and all, explaining why they're so great.

now tfs has shifted into a more story based route, where they are actually literally better than canon lmao. they put in a lot for people to love about the characters that those characters didn't have before and to watch them get destroyed (ex: vegeta) is a little bit heart breaking. it's like rewatching dragon ball z and it actually NOT being boring.

hellsing ultimate abriged is more of them focused on humor. probably because its not as important.

what the fuck was attack on titan. nobody sane likes that anime anyways.

AoT was pretty good, I was really late to the party but I enjoyed it and cant wait for the next season,. 

The abridged epi was fun and me and my waifu quote it a lot (usually "You make lots of good points, Armin" ), and I fucking love Hellsing Ultimate Abridged

I'm not sure in the TFS being funnier or less funny than LK - I kinda burned out super hard on YGOA and havent watched the last few epis but I mean he got the ball rolling on it and I have such fond memories of waiting for like Epi 11 and 12 and shit of YGOA to come out.

source for your ava btw?

I think that it might be a personal taste in humor in why I like LK more than TFS. Like, I just think things being really retarded are hilarious, I think that's a sensible taste in humor, I don't know why some people don't get it lol.

EX of a scene in TFS that I find hilarious: "Vegeta...I can fly"

Everyone's favorite character is Nappa for a reason because everything on him was retarded as shit. Lmao.

I think that LK points out more flaws in the storyline and stuff like that, I think that's really funny. Makes the interactions between characters completely retarded, I think he has found a lot to work with somehow in an anime where everyone is playing cards all the time. He just made it retarded as fuck. 

Yeah, I also like stupid reference humour everyones moved away from like "lets fight on the roof as a homage to Clerks" 

I like dark and sarcastic humour a ton which is a big reason TFS Piccolo is my favourite and HUA is probably my favourite abridged series

I like the stupid shit in small doses I think sometimes YGOA goes a bit too far with it - though LK's eva one shot was great and its ALL stupid humour (though Gigguk's evabridged is better) 

If popo and guru aren't your favorite, especially after how they skipped garlic Jr saga in the best way possible, you're doing dbza wrong. 

FIRST RULE OF POPOS TRAINING

I've been telling people to dodge randomly and throwing things. Need more people to know what I'm doing. 

I just abducted my rival's kid

18 hours ago, rei said:

source for your ava btw?

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=27452531

this is by iken, an artist on pixiv, however, i like another goro artist too. his name is nnS. nnS made my dgz cover photo and my discord picture.

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=38751

if you need help finding sources for images, use the following sites.

iqdb.org

saucenao.com

tineye.com

and of course, search google by image.

saucenao is good for finding pixiv stuff especialy. if you have japanese art you're trying to find definitely use saucenao. saucenao also offers extensions for chrome and firefox for people to use to search by image through all of those sites through right clicking the image and selecting which site you want to search it by, and theres also a search with all function, which is nice. ill link it here.

firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/image-search-options/

chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/image-search-options/kljmejbpilkadikecejccebmccagifhl

literally the most useful shit ever. like for real.

i really like tfs tien. if you think he's not great then you've got shitty opinions.

cell is awesome. vegeta is awesome. kami is great. androids were cool. they're doing a lot of good.

Any interaction between vegeta and tien is gold.

14000 posts oh jeez

Sup gentlemen

back to the TFS conversation ive been rewatching epi 50+ of dbza and krillin has grown so well and is so good

"Guys, it's just me. Krillin. 

everyones friend" 

5 hours ago, Draigun said:

Sup gentlemen

Dragon king how do you do

3 minutes ago, Tygo said:

Dragon king how do you do

I'm good. Starting the process of a bunch of different life changes, both good and bad but shit happens. Actually glad to be back on here, seeing some familiar names. 

Working on my personal trainer certification through NASM as well.

Good luck. My buddy got his then jumped into a gym job immediately. Taught me half the things I knew about proper lifting and stuff. 

I need to get my ass back in the gym before I start to get fat lol. I love eating food, and thankfully my Job keeps me active enough where I don't lose myself.... Yet. Tygo that Pokemon gif is sick too bro! 

i found my 3ds and all you nigs were on my friendcode lists

how do i change my display name

Welcome back