Jump to content
...Arson

if you click on this topic you must post

Recommended Posts

»Tygo    14313

What happened to foolist to make him revert?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+JC.    4858

did markus actually ever get better or did you just get used to it?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Tygo    14313
3 hours ago, Metal Gear Salad said:

also does any one else's chrome just freeze when you submit reply and it just says saving...

Yeah but when I leave the page, the post is fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sophocles    2791
15 hours ago, Metal Gear Salad said:

where is the button that shows new posts

 

'Unread Content', top right of the forum index

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Tygo    14313

My hometown is in two legendary shows. Amazing.

 

17191085_10101816172148517_3305523597206

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Draigun    6857

Recent adventure since last post:

 

Friend I've been dating for a while introduces me to friend of hers.

New friend (who is bisexual) invites me to game night at her house

Attend game night last night

Games & alcohol are in abundance

Plan was to leave at 1am

Plan failed due to threesome

Left at 9am this morning

 

 

ACCEPTABLE

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+rei+    35453
On 3/11/2017 at 1:01 PM, Draigun said:

Recent adventure since last post:

 

Friend I've been dating for a while introduces me to friend of hers.

New friend (who is bisexual) invites me to game night at her house

Attend game night last night

Games & alcohol are in abundance

Plan was to leave at 1am

Plan failed due to threesome

Left at 9am this morning

 

 

ACCEPTABLE

 

 

you got unwifed? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bazoo    5742

Yes I feel like I have missed significant events in your life, Draigun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+rei+    35453

Awesome

 

I've been planning on getting a bit of a green thumb lately but getting an odour proof tent is expensive for the scale i'd like to grow at 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+rei+    35453
20 minutes ago, Marigold said:

Wow. This thread brings back memories

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sophocles    2791
25 minutes ago, rei said:

Awesome

 

I've been planning on getting a bit of a green thumb lately but getting an odour proof tent is expensive for the scale i'd like to grow at 

 

What do you need that for? o.o

I've heard of a lot of weird stuff on account of dabbling in bonsai, never heard of a tent before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+rei+    35453
Just now, Sophocles said:

 

What do you need that for? o.o

I've heard of a lot of weird stuff on account of dabbling in bonsai, never heard of a tent before

Cannabis. 

 

 


(to be clear I'd be growing it legally under Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations... but I still dont want to inflict the smell on my girlfriend or neighbours) 

 

I want a bonsai too 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sophocles    2791

You can get a bonsai for anything between 20 - 2000 dollars, try a young ficus or smth similarily easy and see if you can get it to survive a year, especially if you can get it through a winter. If you buy one all you really need to do is water, fertilise, occasionally trim and repot every 2-3 years. It's very easy to get into. :)

 

Are you allowed to grow outside? Seems like a much easier approach. If you grow indoors in a tent you're going to need artificial lighting, humidifiers, etc that all ramp up your electricity bill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Digbick    7376

I knew rei wanted get an oder proof tent so he can grow weed.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sophocles    2791

i looked up growing cannabis, seems like wayyyy too much effort if you can't grow it outside

esp if we're talking about weed 'cause if you're smoking it you're not gonna wanna do all that work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+rei+    35453
19 hours ago, Sophocles said:

i looked up growing cannabis, seems like wayyyy too much effort if you can't grow it outside

esp if we're talking about weed 'cause if you're smoking it you're not gonna wanna do all that work

 

Outside grows affect the quality a fair bit vs completely controlled light cycles

 

I like the idea of a "spacebucket" - using 5gal buckets stacked to grow

It seems like a lot of startup effort but once you get going it doesnt seem too bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×