Jump to content
...Arson

if you click on this topic you must post

Recommended Posts

+canasian    4105

The financial accounting section of the CPA exam is killing me

Like for god's sake there is no reason that accounting for a leased building should be this complicated

(and it's not like this is a "lolAmerica" thing either the IFRS rules are just as complicated and not really any more intuitive than US GAAP)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haruki    9140

i had a dream i was watching the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya on cable television

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+canasian    4105

So hopefully that was the last time I have to go sit in a prometric testing center

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Liquid Snake    4567
On 18/07/2017 at 1:15 AM, canasian said:

So hopefully that was the last time I have to go sit in a prometric testing center

 

Where do you live these days?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+canasian    4105
5 minutes ago, Liquid Snake said:

 

Where do you live these days?

I'm in Boston full-time now, currently in Brighton/Chestnut Hill and then moving to Southie in September when I start my job

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haruki    9140
8 hours ago, Dank Memeston said:

Wanna start a sugar addict support group with me? I keep flipping between sugary food and drink... :(

i don't think i can quit soda

 

soda to me is like alcohol and smoking for other people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+rei+    34405

 

 

 

 

Press F to pay respects 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Liquid Snake    4567
On 19/07/2017 at 7:37 PM, canasian said:

I'm in Boston full-time now, currently in Brighton/Chestnut Hill and then moving to Southie in September when I start my job

 

Cool, I'm looking to come back to the USA end of October.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Liquid Snake    4567
On 02/07/2017 at 0:38 PM, Sophocles said:

Radiohead was "eh". But im not a huge fan to begin with so what do I know.

 

I thought Linkin Park had a better set tbh

 

I hope that Chester got to read this.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haruki    9140
6 minutes ago, Liquid Snake said:

 

Cool, I'm looking to come back to the USA end of October.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+rei+    34405
12 hours ago, Markus said:

fuck radiohead.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dank Memeston    1716
On 7/20/2017 at 2:49 PM, Haruki said:

i don't think i can quit soda

 

soda to me is like alcohol and smoking for other people

Same here...

 

I heard that a reason a lot of gamers (idk about you but I am one) drink soda a lot is because of the dopamine it provides for the moments when you aren't grabbing it from gaming. It might be something to think about... :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haruki    9140
1 hour ago, Dank Memeston said:

Same here...

 

I heard that a reason a lot of gamers (idk about you but I am one) drink soda a lot is because of the dopamine it provides for the moments when you aren't grabbing it from gaming. It might be something to think about... :(

i'm not into gaming

 

the only things i do is meditate and for entertainment are listen to music, watch cartoon network/adult swim, and read

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haruki    9140

i went to lower east side today to buy more david bowie and talking heads t-shirts

 

after i left the store, another store was playing "found a job" by talking heads

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haruki    9140

this is the theme song of my life

 

 

 

I am home
Lost my job
And incurably ill

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haruki    9140

roger waters keeps on winning in 2017

 

 

meditating while listening to pink floyd/roger waters

 

uL85DRm.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×