...Arson

if you click on this topic you must post

+rei+    34452

im at a point where I probably should move but absolutely do not want to. 

Bazoo    5692

Going to close on my first house next week Friday. It's in the community about 500 feet from my apartment so easy move. Will post pics.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Bazoo said:

Going to close on my first house next week Friday. It's in the community about 500 feet from my apartment so easy move. Will post pics.

Awesome! Congrats! 

BuildTheWalia    189
2 hours ago, Bazoo said:

Is your name like the yugioh card?

»Tygo    14110

Yes

• Wow 1

+rei+    34452
13 hours ago, BuildTheWalia said:

Is your name like the yugioh card?

p sure the answer is not at all come on try and keep up

also congrats on homeownership! If you dont mind me asking what do they go for down there? [be as vague as you want lol] 

Bazoo    5692

I'll be specific. The catch down here is that some homes look inexpensive per square ft but have astronomical HOA fees. I'm paying about 210,000 for a 2000 sq ft townhouse, 3 bd RM 2.5 baths, 2 car garage. The air conditioning and water heater are under 2 years, the kitchen and master bath were recently remodeled, and HOA takes care of roofs HOA fees are $200 per month. That is on the low end of fees unless you have a do-nothing HOA (they spray for bugs, do the lawns, have a pool and tennis courts). Honestly wish I was buying about 5-7 years ago as I probably could have gotten a house in the same community for $150,000, but currently 210 is a fair value for a house that hasn't been remodeled at all of that size.

Of course many different factors involved. My community is right across from a shopping center, Target, Starbucks, many types of food, etc. If you want to live in a small town could probably same size for 140,000. If you want a non-townhome in my area, gotta lay down 270-300,000

• Upvote 1

+rei+    34452

not too bad/crazy

Here HOAs aren't really a thing but condo boards are (similar, but most condos are high rises, though some are townhouses) - but high rise condos start at 400 and small townhouses a bit more : (