...Arson

if you click on this topic you must post

+rei+    35015

the actual show (How Heavy are the Dumbbells you Lift) you'd prob dig too - they're pretty committed to being 'right' in terms of their actual fitness advice (BCAAs notwithstanding) 

Faint    5973

Welp yesterday was my birthday

I decided to go to a bottomless brunch, as my first time drinking this calendar year

Needless to say it did not go fantastically :') fml

• Upvote 2

+Sophocles    3332

genuinely thought 'bottomless brunch' meant a brunch where you're supposed to show up without pants for a moment there

• Haha 2

Faint    5973
On 23/02/2020 at 11:09 AM, Metal Gear Salad said:

Happy belated birthday Faint, but do tell. What happened?

Brunch was 2-4

Then we go to another bar in shoreditch and myself being the responsible adult who didnt really eat at the brunch decided after 3 pr 4 more drinks its be a good idea to get everyone with me (15 people) a tequila... which came to a lovely £94. That happened twice. I also somehow did a lot of jaeger bombs I am told

Next memory is falling over around 7pm outside the pub (plenty of bruises) then I got taken home by my mrs (apparently I was annoying but not awful), then I come to on my sofa about 9pm and the shame hits hard

I definitely dont miss drinking hahaha fucking hell

• Upvote 1

BuildTheWalia    307
10 hours ago, Metal Gear Salad said:

Wrong thread u piece of shit

I am simply following the rules of this thread, as written by my forefathers before me

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35015

checks out

the early pages of this thread were wild

yknow its prob not a great look at my mental health but some of my best moments of the last decade were being high watching a starcraft tournament literally all day cos they're long (while doing other things like maybe playing sc or reading cos just keep the screen on) - and i get to do that today and i am super pumped 

(iem katowice sc2 tournaemtn ro76 is on today) 

+Sophocles    3332

Isn't there like a rule about doing drugs alone

Watching esports all day is fun tho

+rei+    35015

weed is better alone

(and I have a prescription) 

»S l o x    5

Who knew that this thread would exist and still be stickied a decade later.

+rei+    35015

its not stickied 

On 2/27/2020 at 11:11 AM, rei said:

its not stickied 

And it doesn't need to be because we keep posting in it so it stays at the top of the list

Orange    51

It's been a wild few weeks. 

+rei+    35015

how so? 

Orange    51
12 hours ago, rei said:

how so? 

Got a car, met a guy, spent a week in the hospital, passed out during a tattoo (even though im a bad bitch). Usually my life is pretty uneventful.

I loved Westworld S1 and was blown away by the twist(s). However, I have yet to even start S2 or even S3. I've got too many shows on the go...

Ash how did you find wet shaving? I heard it had a steep learning curve but so far I've only ever cut myself on a friggin' gilette 5 blade thing and never with my Merkur.

+rei+    35015
32 minutes ago, Metal Gear Salad said:

Ash how did you find wet shaving? I heard it had a steep learning curve but so far I've only ever cut myself on a friggin' gilette 5 blade thing and never with my Merkur.

I mean if you're using a merkur you're already doing it right? (brush+DE or straight is wet shave in my book at least - the brush is really what makes it tbh) 

Straight razor: relatively challenging, maintenance is harder than the shave and if you fuck up is a pain to fix (So when I fucked up I never bothered with a repair) - DE razor will help you understand the angle a bit... and you will undoubtably come across as cool. When I was doing it I had multiple people ask to watch. Now I kinda miss it. If i end up buying a straight razor in the next two months it is entirely your fault. 

DE razor: Easy as fuck. Getting the lather sorted is the hardest part and is hardly a challenge. I assume you know this all already. As for cuts with DE as you've never gotten any (...asshole) around the lips is the danger zone for that - at least for me. I spent a lot of time with a goatee so im def less practiced there too.