...Arson

if you click on this topic you must post

+rei+    35015
12 hours ago, Orange said:

Got a car, met a guy, spent a week in the hospital, passed out during a tattoo (even though im a bad bitch). Usually my life is pretty uneventful.

obligatory 'what kind of car?'

(also semi-obligatory 'is it orange?') 

I hear passing out during tats is more like an energy level / blood sugar deal 

(my tat is not very big and im a fat bitch so) 

Orange    50
1 hour ago, rei said:

obligatory 'what kind of car?'

(also semi-obligatory 'is it orange?') 

I hear passing out during tats is more like an energy level / blood sugar deal 

(my tat is not very big and im a fat bitch so) 

It's a red 2010 1.6 ford fiesta.

My artist said she thinks I wasn't 100% from the hospital still and the fact that I had an 8 hour session the day before also didn't help. Though the last 2 I had I did 2 8 hour days back to back, I lasted 3 hours though!

fuckfiend    2208

i need cock so bad im gonna die

• Pride 1

fuckfiend    2208

i am a worthless whore hehe i love it

• Pride 1

On 05/03/2020 at 11:12 PM, Orange said:

My artist said she thinks I wasn't 100% from the hospital still and the fact that I had an 8 hour session the day before also didn't help. Though the last 2 I had I did 2 8 hour days back to back, I lasted 3 hours though!

What are you having done?

Orange    50
1 hour ago, Metal Gear Salad said:

What are you having done?

Working on a Pokémon sleeve 

• Wow 2

Haruki    12665
16 hours ago, fuckfiend said:

i need cock so bad im gonna die

+Sophocles    3332

wet shaving with a safety razor is so much of a better experience than the crappy multiblade razors I'd recommend it to anyone

you can experiment a bit with how sharp of a blade you want (I'm really happy with derby) depending on whether your skin irritates quickly.

+Sophocles    3332
On 5-3-2020 at 9:50 PM, Metal Gear Salad said:

I loved Westworld S1 and was blown away by the twist(s). However, I have yet to even start S2 or even S3. I've got too many shows on the go...

I gave up halfway through s2, I think. Story was kinda going nowhere imo and there's just better stuff to watch

+Sophocles    3332

Watching Killing Eve with the gf right now, good show for that

Nate1080    1241
2 hours ago, Sophocles said:

wet shaving with a safety razor is so much of a better experience than the crappy multiblade razors I'd recommend it to anyone

you can experiment a bit with how sharp of a blade you want (I'm really happy with derby) depending on whether your skin irritates quickly.

When I started shaving with razors (shaving my head specifically), I used a multiblade razor. I’m a black guy, you can imagine how much of a mistake that was.

I’m a DE loyalist now.

+rei+    35015

guys make me wanna start shaving again - i still hve like 20 feather blades sticking around somewhere

(i did shave a few weeks ago) 

Ion Fury is the game I wish i could have grown up with and am so glad it exists now 

I went to a fancy dress party last night and got so friggin hammered I literally have no idea what happened between 12-2. I made it home tho and apparently drunk me also set out an assortment of painkillers for morning me so there’s that.

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35015

it was a flashback in the episode where joey and kaiba duel in the woods 

• Upvote 1

+Sophocles    3332

it's why he wanted to kill pegasus

no magic or world-dominating motivation, just straight up 'i lost to a kid in a card game so now i have to KILL a man'

• Haha 1

+Sophocles    3332

at least i vaguely remember there being a gun in the original version that was edited out in the dub

+rei+    35015

yep

BuildTheWalia    306
1 hour ago, Sophocles said:

at least i vaguely remember there being a gun in the original version that was edited out in the dub

there are no guns, only fingers

fuckfiend    2208

you could read all of my posts on this site and basically see me grow up its fucking craaaaaaaaaaaazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwowowowowowowowowowo

• Pride 1

fuckfiend    2208

soul has a thin little dick what a bitch he can go in an ass with no lube??? like a b it of spiut is good enough for his baby ass little shrimpy dicky wicky pee pee? which is very different from a Cock. with a capital "C". man i know a little bit about how dicks go in asses and i know his dick has to be kinda tiny. like come on man. you got a shrimp dick. i learned so muc h about dicks recently and i was just thinkin about that u know. no smoke to soul though. groun dz duelist solidarity u know what im saying?????? i got a shrimp dick too. its pretty tiny. i get made fun of for it a lot by men with giant dicks .

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

fuckfiend    2208

seeeeeeeeeeeeeemz like every body like 2 put themselvez on a special pedestal r some shit abt how cool they want ppl 2think they r. like look. if u aint about tht big dick game u just aint. thts how it is u know. say shit about u tht is actually cool and true. like me. i got   a fat ass..thanks hormone replacement therpy for making my butt so big. thank u omg. jesus didnt gvie me tht shit. science did. letssssss go science. scoreeeeeeee +1 for science!!!!!! god aint real. i mde  a deal with god n i said if he did it for me ill start worshipping him. well he aint so i aint. god aint real. he is not. 

• Haha 1