...Arson

if you click on this topic you must post

Why has robyn blocked me on everything what did I do? :( it was quite nice to say hello when I saw you at work when I was buying chips for my nan. 

My first week of remote working was fun. One member of staff had to call me to work out why she couldn't get her camera to appear on Teams.

Turns out she thought the webcam was built into the monitor. Not as in at the top like a laptop, but like a two-way screen. Turns out she didn't have a webcam...

• Haha 1

Nate1080    1241
5 minutes ago, Metal Gear Salad said:

I miss yugioh 

Same here

5 minutes ago, Metal Gear Salad said:

My first week of remote working was fun. One member of staff had to call me to work out why she couldn't get her camera to appear on Teams.

Turns out she thought the webcam was built into the monitor. Not as in at the top like a laptop, but like a two-way screen. Turns out she didn't have a webcam...

Lmao, that reminded me of last week when my friend (works in IT, currently works remote too) told me someone called him to ask him where the button to turn on a computer is. Apparently they were pressing the eject CD button.

+rei+    35015

No webcam club 2020

Haruki    12665
8 hours ago, Metal Gear Salad said:

I miss yugioh 

8 hours ago, rei said:

No webcam club 2020

I dont have dedicated one, but apparently we all need one now to teach remotely. 

Uni gave me a mbp. School gave me an ipad air 2 and surface go. I have all the gear and no idea.

Orange    50
On 28/03/2020 at 0:38 AM, Metal Gear Salad said:

Why has robyn blocked me on everything what did I do? :( it was quite nice to say hello when I saw you at work when I was buying chips for my nan. 

Youre creepy af dude. You were liking my posts on fb when we weren't even friends so you shouldn't even be seeing them and you were liking my Instagram posts at like 1am, I did not enjoy seeing you in my place of work. You made me feel uncomfortable. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Orange said:

Youre creepy af dude. You were liking my posts on fb when we weren't even friends so you shouldn't even be seeing them and you were liking my Instagram posts at like 1am, I did not enjoy seeing you in my place of work. You made me feel uncomfortable. 

oh wow. there is literally nothing i can say to not sound 'neckbeard m'lady' right now but definitely didn't mean to come across like that nor make you feel uncomfortable. i am sorry. 

Haruki    12665
12 hours ago, Orange said:

+rei+    35015

alright fuckfiend why is the fish there 

like i get cute anie girl but what is the fish 

i am so confused

dont do drugs 

fuckfiend    2208

its funny to watch the fish dance we are clapping along and enjoying ourselves. perhaps we will dance too. it is so exciting to witness something so unusual through your day to day life.

+rei+    35015

its dying 

fuckfiend    2208

the fish is me. anime girl is everyone i know watching me spiral.

+rei+    35015

yeah im really liking it, though more im liking the better look of a VA panel, all my home monitors have been TN till now 

Orange    50

I get to go into work today and honestly I dont think I've ever been more excited. 

• Upvote 1

Amazon delivered a parcel to a guy who hasn't lived in this house in over 3 years. I call Amazon up to explain, they say keep it and they'll send him another to his home address (and remove the address from his account). I open the parcel and it's FFVII Remake! I didn't even want it because I can't stand how they put it in episodes but now it's been thrust at me I may as well!

I've been eying up Duel Links as it looks like simple non-spam-entire-extra-deck-turn-1 good ol' fashioned yugioh.

+rei+    35015

ive enjoyed it a lot on steam, the switch version has more stuff though 

and you can go right from LOB smackdowns to pendulums if you really want to and there will be hard duels targeted at each

+rei+    35015

wait i was thinking a different game

yeah i think so, not 100% sure