...Arson

if you click on this topic you must post

Orange    50

There is not clutter, the only things in my car that shouldn't be there is a plushie pokeball and master ball and a USB cable for my phone. But I cleaned it anyway, did a pretty terrible job though. 

+rei+    35015

whatever its your ride only one who it matters to is you

also it is my birthday please lavish me with praise

Orange    50

Good job on being born

+rei+    35015

ty worked v hard on it and only dislocated my shoulder in the process

Orange    50

Today? Or in all of your existence? 

+rei+    35015

worked hardo n being born / dislocated my shoulder being born 

Orange    50

Ooh you really wanted to be born huh? 

Orange    50

Feels good to be playing wow again. Obviously when I get something sorted and resub is when work decide they need me back full-time. God damnit

My reversing aid failed to beep as it was to the side and I glanced it and scratched all the side. I literally cannot reverse or manoeuvre without my car beeping at me all the time.

Happy birthday for Friday, Ash.

Have you tried WoW classic or is that dead now? I tried it on release for a few months and jesus christ it was a grind. And that's coming from an OSRS ironman btw.

Orange    50

My car beeps too but if you turn the music up loud enough you can't hear it, i reversed into a wall but didn't do any damage. I think I had someone hit me though, a little while ago I finished work to a dent and someone else's paint by my rear passenger wheel but there was no note or anything.

Just playing normal wow, got a boost to 110 when I bought the latest expansion and my boyf is helping me level to 120. I could get another boost to 120 I preorder the next expansion but idk if I'll be playing

Orange    50

I found my old ducky keyboard, it's dusty as hell but I wanna use it to play wow, I dont seem to be able to fit a qtip between the switches so I'm a little stuck on how to clean it 

fuckfiend    2209

remember when i was cope straight? now i get fucked up my booty hole. its awesome being me. i have come a long way from who i was to who i am now. 

• Pride 1

3 hours ago, Orange said:

I found my old ducky keyboard, it's dusty as hell but I wanna use it to play wow, I dont seem to be able to fit a qtip between the switches so I'm a little stuck on how to clean it 

Pull the keys off entirely. Put them in a netted bag or the cutlery holder. Seal the USB end with idk a rubber band and a sandwich bag. Stick it all in the dishwasher. Let the keyboard dry for a few days. 

Last time I played WoW retail I think I was level 90. Too many expansions. I think I'm level 30 in Classic which took fucking forever. I gave that up very soon and went back to melee/cs/pogo/rs.

+rei+    35015
6 hours ago, Orange said:

the keys should pop right off - you dont need to dishwasher it but removal of the keys should give you the access to any cleaning you gotta do

toothbrushes work well 

I was under the impression she had already pulled the caps off. She mentioned cleaning under the switches.

Haruki    12665
7 hours ago, fuckfiend said:

remember when i was cope straight? now i get fucked up my booty hole. its awesome being me. i have come a long way from who i was to who i am now. 

Orange    50

Yeah I had already took the caps off, I wrapped a knife in a baby wipe and went in between. Sparkly clean. Now I cant find a mini USB for it so that was definitely pointless. 

Orange    50

Cats are all good. Getting old now but still as daft as they were. How's eevee? 

Also I was in a rush getting lunch for work this morning and hit a wall and scratched the front of my car. Ffs. 

20200421_105512.jpg

Jess popped up on my facebook memories today playing with a wired mouse, v cute.

Eevee is busy munching on a rawhide stick she found in her toy box. She still has a toy box...

Orange    50

Nah its free because idc enough to get that fixed. 

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35015
1 hour ago, Orange said:

Nah its free because idc enough to get that fixed. 

solidarity