...Arson

if you click on this topic you must post

Orange    50
1 hour ago, fuckfiend said:

add me on discord robyn im marjorie#1623 

Sent you a friend request! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fuckfiend said:

i went skateboarding for the first time in forever today was very fun even tho it's 90 degrees out today. forgot how fun it was to go fast =)

I did the same. This was why I decided to diet too. It's embarassing being a chonky skater.

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35015
2 hours ago, fuckfiend said:

i went skateboarding for the first time in forever today was very fun even tho it's 90 degrees out today. forgot how fun it was to go fast =)

i miss skating a ton but dont miss hitting the pavement at all; the fast feeling is better for me now than tricks so I think I might get a longboard

(I don't have any board at all at present, my last one was stolen out of my garage when I was a teenager) 

if/when I go back to work I'm only 3 km away so I could conceivably longboard in 

• Upvote 1

captainameowica    3770
On 5/8/2020 at 3:39 PM, Metal Gear Salad said:

yes all good. how are you? are you still training?

glad to hear! i'm pretty okay, trying to stay happy and keep everyone around me happy. i'm still training though corona has absolutely made it significantly more difficult

11 hours ago, captainameowica said:

glad to hear! i'm pretty okay, trying to stay happy and keep everyone around me happy. i'm still training though corona has absolutely made it significantly more difficult

Hey cap remind me are u on the discord? We're trying to get things active again.

fuckfiend    2208

u chonkers can skate. my good friend tells me its not so hard to lose weight. you just gotta keep it up.

fuckfiend    2208

i have a dumb ass friend their name is jade. they went on a diet for like two days and cried about it and i thought they weren't going to end up losing weight like a dumb ass but i checked in and that bitch lost weight. they've been biking every day. it aint so bad really. didnt even diet! only biking

fuckfiend    2208

my legs r still sore from skating i fcuked my self but watever 

9 minutes ago, fuckfiend said:

u chonkers can skate. my good friend tells me its not so hard to lose weight. you just gotta keep it up.

losing weight is easy it just takes a bit of time and discipline . Averaging less than 2000kcal a day so far for the last week which is undercutting my maintenance by about 500kcal.

• Upvote 2

Orange    50

People are absolutely fuming because McDonald's have reopened 39 drive thrus in the UK and 6 of them are in my shit hole city 

+rei+    35015

Promoting Domestic Tourism With a Smile! (tm) 

Haruki    12665

Faint    5973
On 20/05/2020 at 8:51 PM, Orange said:

People are absolutely fuming because McDonald's have reopened 39 drive thrus in the UK and 6 of them are in my shit hole city 

I'm in chelmsford in essex so they're doing delivery for me

Had it a few days ago and I forgot how underwhelming it is. The idea of McDonalds is always way better than the actual mcdonalds itself (with the exception of when they had spicy nuggets)

+rei+    35015

I really like Harvey's vegetarian burgers; they just taste fuckin great 

i think there's egg in the bun tho

Orange    50

I didn't like the spicy nuggets, I think they'd overcooked them though, just found them really dry and bland. 

I ruined my veganism by eating chicken nuggets at work and then ordered a Chinese with meat last night so I'm not sure where I stand on that. All I've been thinking about is McDonald's breakfast 

+rei+    35015

i mean vegetarianism is a decent middle ground and you can still eat mcdonalds breakfasts that way 

+rei+    35015

[/not remotely a vegetarian] 

Orange    50

Not the ones with sausage in which is all that's relevant to me. 

• Upvote 2

Orange    50

I had a bacon cheese burger today, it was delicious, I'm probably too far gone 

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35015

just remember your vegetarian score doesnt matter except to you and dont take shit for it either way if you go back ro you dont 

• Upvote 2