slick

Fable

»slick    4668
what is your method of getting out ragin?

cerburel + ganesha

like a million ways to do that, cat being a 1 card method

chawa + grimlo

use grimlo to get krus and pitch krus for chawa

snipe hunter, pitch krus, reborn chawa/catsith

atem16    283
i just tested this on the ds...its sick...dont run honest...clogs crud.

i was thinking of running a fabledsworn deck hear its pretty good..thoughts?

»infinite    2317
i just tested this on the ds...its sick...dont run honest...clogs crud.

i was thinking of running a fabledsworn deck hear its pretty good..thoughts?

Lumina limited makes it not worth the effort.

»slick    4668
yo nick. didn't read the pages. has honest been discussed?

yup

I say its a side deck staple

Do not main it, its only good in a few certain match ups, but its too important not to side

Niggles    7

So I liked the idea of this archetype, and built it on the DS with the build from the first page minus/plus a few changes I would prefer.

First of all, holy shit Ragin is the boss. Turns the game from lol to HOLY SHIT Synchros four times. Love that card.

I took out Dim Prisons for BoM. I felt it was a waste of Dim Prison because usually they had to either get another synchro out to beat mine, or they used destruction. In which case stopping the synchro or saving my monster felt the best choice.

Call of the Haunted. Bringing back a discard card or a Synchro was too good, even though it's a little slow, I still felt if you could reuse it after synchroing it would be worth it, which it was...

Because Brionac in this deck is utterly broke. Completely and utterly broke. Bouncing anything = pluses. It's absolutely ridiculous.

I will be building this when I can, well done on a very good build.

»slick    4668
So I liked the idea of this archetype, and built it on the DS with the build from the first page minus/plus a few changes I would prefer.

First of all, holy shit Ragin is the boss. Turns the game from lol to HOLY SHIT Synchros four times. Love that card.

I took out Dim Prisons for BoM. I felt it was a waste of Dim Prison because usually they had to either get another synchro out to beat mine, or they used destruction. In which case stopping the synchro or saving my monster felt the best choice.

Call of the Haunted. Bringing back a discard card or a Synchro was too good, even though it's a little slow, I still felt if you could reuse it after synchroing it would be worth it, which it was...

Because Brionac in this deck is utterly broke. Completely and utterly broke. Bouncing anything = pluses. It's absolutely ridiculous.

I will be building this when I can, well done on a very good build.

You will find that d prison is better than book in time

The deck can draw bad at times

When they are beating you down with a beatstick, you will wish that bom was dp

bom is a great card, if you can follow it with a monster swing, but when you draw all green/purple, it only delays your loss 1 turn

Call of the Haunted is not needed because its "win more"

When you draw well, coth is busted

When you draw shit, its horribad

The deck needs cards to play out of shit hands, which is why it plays 3 dp and 2 bth

Brio is busted, you drop it with Fableds in hand = win that turn

Pretty much the same with snipe

Thanks for the praise

you should test hoest

obv I have and I just told you that its bad mained

Just did the hottest play

set sangan, they hit it get cat

my hand is cat, chawa, ganesha, mst

draw into heavy

heavy, set mst, make ragin, make trishula, so much plus

Egnever    358
Just did the hottest play

set sangan, they hit it get cat

my hand is cat, chawa, ganesha, mst

draw into heavy

heavy, set mst, make ragin, make trishula, so much plus

Yeah, this deck cranks out plays like that. Which is exactly why it's busted. At times, you can play like an aggro idiot and still plus off it. Then you can shift gears and play super skillful behind Unicore and make them QQ. The deck's versatility and explosiveness is what really sets it apart. At any given turn, it can go from nothing to a full field and it can protect its assets well.

It's great how it turns normal 'tech cards' like Morphing Jar, Card Destruction, or Snipe Hunter into advantage machines.

And I told you Honest tested bad. :P

Call may be win more usually, but I did some busted plays with Call and Leviathan today. Chaining Call to Dust on Leviathan is just stupid.

Napoleon21    10

I've been waiting a long time for Fabled in TCG,great deck ;)

No Cerburrel in HA02?Am I right?I mean it should be from DT3-4 so there wont be Cerburrel if thats the case.

I'm packing on Trickys :D

»slick    4668
I've been waiting a long time for Fabled in TCG,great deck ;)

No Cerburrel in HA02?Am I right?I mean it should be from DT3-4 so there wont be Cerburrel if thats the case.

I'm packing on Trickys :D

It will be HA03, which should be out late 2010

sux it will be quite some time before this deck is at its full potential. ie dedicated fabled deck

how long till we can play a competitive version? at the very least the fabled cat synchro varient?

»slick    4668
Winter.

Deck becomes T1 on its own next spring.

What do people think of DW variants?

I personally think they suck compared to pure variants, but to many people say otherwise.

They are garbage

Winter.

Deck becomes T1 on its own next spring.

What do people think of DW variants?

I personally think they suck compared to pure variants, but to many people say otherwise.

They are garbage

Thank you.

Somewhat related: I love how much $ I'm making off these cards. Kids at my locals pull Grimro and Valkyrus from the DT all the time, and they have no idea what they are. I get em and sell em for 20-25 on Ebay.

Niggles    7
can someone explain me how it wins?

Unicore control, or incredible pluses off of Ragin. This deck can synchro a lot, and end up with a pretty good board and still have two/three cards in hand. Try it out.

otinanai    0
can someone explain me how it wins?

Unicore control, or incredible pluses off of Ragin. This deck can synchro a lot, and end up with a pretty good board and still have two/three cards in hand. Try it out.

I have searched all the cards released so far but there is nothing making it that good.I mean there isnt any overpowered card or any explosvie combo.If I am wrong let me know