Sign in to follow this  
Mobile Suit Pikachu

Audi

+rei+    34352
86 <3

I'm convinced you've spent most of your time google-fuing cars with history and roll with that.

+rei+    34352

Even then unless your a hardcore enthusiast no one is going to be impressed with your 80s corolla (which is what I'm assuming he was talking about - an AE86)

Even then unless your a hardcore enthusiast no one is going to be impressed with your 80s corolla (which is what I'm assuming he was talking about - an AE86)

this is true, but those people probably aren't impressed by cars much at all, unless it's like a hummer limo or something gay like that.

Honkey Kong    11

this is true, but those people probably aren't impressed by cars much at all, unless it's like a hummer limo or something gay like that.

here's a normal corolla

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-...QAdIdZ213896681

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-...QAdIdZ220277451

Here's an AE86 corolla

If i'm not mistaken, the AE86 was RWD and had a few minor cosmetic changes, as opposed to a regular corolla, which was basically FWD and not as sporty looking.

do you seriously think i don't know what an 86 looks like? yes, it's RWD, thats why people like to drift them. other than that, it's useless for everything else, including cornering *without* going sideways.