»Rimmer    2238

Anyone know a good place to watch this online? Don't get it over in Ireland :(

»Farley    1301

I download it from rlslog.net

Anyway, another solid episode. Littlefinger has been handled very nicely.

SSJ Grumpig    5711

shit just got real

»Rimmer    2238

Just finished episode 2. Loving it.

Lady :(

-L2theZ-    1623

Last episode brought the only change I disagree with so far, but it's understandable given their limited amount of time per episode.

»Rimmer    2238

Tyrion is fucking amazing.

AJ Tiplady    105

How many episodes have they done already and how many are there to be for this season?

4 and 10.

Already confirmed for a second season :)

»victor    6361

The third book is amazing so far!

It is the best in the series.

The 4th was kinda disappointing IMO compared to the first 3.

Indignation    2856

I watched the first episode and it was purely amazing and very well done. My only complaint is the amount of nudity. I am not shy to nudity and shit but it sucks that I cannot watch it with some younger people because of this. I mean they can imply sex and whoring easy enough without a nude seen every 5 minutes. I wouldn't mind if the had the scene bran saw with nudity but everything else was too much. I have a 12 year old cousin watching this with me and I know hes seen sex and stuff before but I don't want to be the one to promote it/have him see it while watching a great show. It's just a little frustrating is all.

-L2theZ-    1623

I watched the first episode and it was purely amazing and very well done. My only complaint is the amount of nudity. I am not shy to nudity and shit but it sucks that I cannot watch it with some younger people because of this. I mean they can imply sex and whoring easy enough without a nude seen every 5 minutes. I wouldn't mind if the had the scene bran saw with nudity but everything else was too much. I have a 12 year old cousin watching this with me and I know hes seen sex and stuff before but I don't want to be the one to promote it/have him see it while watching a great show. It's just a little frustrating is all.

Well, I certainly wouldn't let him read any of the books then.

Also, it's HBO there's going to be nudity/other shit that isn't fit for normal television, and probably isn't fit for a 12 year old to watch.

»victor    6361

Well, I certainly wouldn't let him read any of the books then.

Also, it's HBO there's going to be nudity/other shit that isn't fit for normal television, and probably isn't fit for a 12 year old to watch.

This.

Case in point, scenes with Jon Snow and Ygritte.

Also, the implications of Tyrion marrying Sansa after Joffrey dies -> Implication of losing virginity to a dwarf. Definitely not what you want a 12 year old consider.

Just so you know, in the books, the first sex scene between Khal Drogo and Daenerys wasn't a rape as it was presented on TV, it was more of a seduction.

Contrary to what is shown in the 2nd episode, their relationship becomes more consensual.

SSJ Grumpig    5711

there's nothing wrong with tits

• Upvote 1

»Farley    1301

Best episode so far. Its all happening.

Lol at Renley and Flowers dick sucking scene. Not in book but guess its there for events of the second to make more sense, so they know why he goes for king. Can't remember if the book ever implied him being gay, I just thought it just said he was immature.