victor

Game of Thrones TV Show

2135 posts in this topic

I was going to start reading the books and be like okay I'm going to read these books and soon I'll find out how the series ends!

But apparently there are 3 more books that need to be released and the author takes 5 years to write each one. It's going to be another decade until this ends.

I don't know how to live like this now.

And thats exactly how I wanted the episode to end.

Don't know what they're going to do for the last 2 episodes.

Pretty sure the last scene will be Daenerys walking into the fire and the dragons hatching. Only question is will they prolong Ned Stark's execution till the final episode or do it at the end of next episode? Show risks losing viewers for finale if Ned Stark dies too early...

Episode 8 is out?

...Link?

Pretty sure the last scene will be Daenerys walking into the fire and the dragons hatching. Only question is will they prolong Ned Stark's execution till the final episode or do it at the end of next episode? Show risks losing viewers for finale if Ned Stark dies too early...

3 more episodes.

My guess is they keep him alive till the finale

3 more episodes.

they have to, people aren't going to expect it and it will get people back for the second season, but i'm not sure how, cuz a lot happens in between that and the end

I was going to start reading the books and be like okay I'm going to read these books and soon I'll find out how the series ends!

But apparently there are 3 more books that need to be released and the author takes 5 years to write each one. It's going to be another decade until this ends.

I don't know how to live like this now.

According to my brother the big delay in the recent books was because the 4th book was unexpected. The 5th one (coming out in July?) was supposed to be the 4th, but he put so many flashbacks in he decided to just write another book. I'm assuming the next couple will take a lot less time to come out, barring more additions.

The books really are incredible though. I love HBO forever for introducing this series to me.

3 more episodes.

they have to, people aren't going to expect it and it will get people back for the second season, but i'm not sure how, cuz a lot happens in between that and the end

i don't think it should be too big a deal. Robb will probably go to war just because of his father's imprisonment (instead of his death) which gives them 2 episodes to do the start of the war, the whole maegi thing with the Dothraki, etc. The last 2 things to happen are obviously going to be Ned's death and the birth of the dragons. The aftermath of Ned's execution (like Arya and Gendry going with Yoren) can easily be moved to the next season.

I think that music was in powerblade on nes. XD

wtf theres only 3 eps left of this? i want to kill myself now. :( this show is ridiculous. its still feels like its only scratched the surface.

we got the battle for the throne, that hot blonde girls crew coming to claim it, that gay dude who wants it bad and we all know real shits gonna go down with those monster things from the first ep.

wtf theres only 3 eps left of this? i want to kill myself now. :( this show is ridiculous. its still feels like its only scratched the surface.

we got the battle for the throne, that hot blonde girls crew coming to claim it, that gay dude who wants it bad and we all know real shits gonna go down with those monster things from the first ep.

WikiFullASoIaFSizeEdit.JPG

We're good.

what i meant by my dissapointment is i dont want to wait 6 months for season 2. i wish they'd just keep making and playing episodes each week. :(

what i meant by my dissapointment is i dont want to wait 6 months for season 2. i wish they'd just keep making and playing episodes each week. :(

But then we'd have a massive fucking break until Martin releases the 6th book, and given the current 5 to 6 year gap between books I'm more than content for them to go at a normal pace.

But then we'd have a massive fucking break until Martin releases the 6th book, and given the current 5 to 6 year gap between books I'm more than content for them to go at a normal pace.

This. By the time the next books comes out, HBO will probably be ready to start producing the season it covers...

This doesn't get mentioned enough, but the music for the "previously on" segment and the entire opening theme are fucking amazingly good.

This doesn't get mentioned enough, but the music for the "previously on" segment and the entire opening theme are fucking amazingly good.

i love watching the intro for that song. makes me cum buckets every time

Syrio is such a badass.

:(

6 on 1 no problem

Wooden sword no problem

Half a wooden sword no problem