victor

Game of Thrones TV Show

2135 posts in this topic

they're all page turners imo, i'd just read the first one too

Just read the first book as well, it's only 600-700 pages and well worth the time spent reading it.

gonna be bummed when season 1 ends.

wheres my clash of kings at

the dead vs. dragons + dothraki vs. north vs. south - amazing

this is my favorite show.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owf6D2vfZqM?version=3"><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owf6D2vfZqM?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owf6D2vfZqM?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

black people are almost more entertaining than this series.

Great show, but the blonde dragon bitch pisses me off but the Imp guy is awesome

Daenerys becomes like Mazer Rackham later on, show some respect. Feel free to hate on Catelyn.

Daenerys becomes like Mazer Rackham later on, show some respect. Feel free to hate on Catelyn.

I thought that what happened to her was one of the more interesting and mysterious aspects of the books. Looking forward to seeing how things pan out.

i hate catelyn SO FUCKING MUCH in the books

They both aggravate me lol but I am interested in that you compared her to Mazer Rackham considering the Ender's Game is one of my all time favorite books. I'm interested in seeing how all of this unfolds. (I just finished watching the 8th episode.)

Also are books worth reading? I not usually a fan of fantasy except for the Wheel of Time series but this series intrigues me. Do they play out exactly like the show?

better, but yes

Margaery, Brienne, Stannis, and Melisandre have been cast, still waiting to see who they cast as Davos.

Will lurk stannis and red lady when I get home. Seen other two, hopefully brienne is more ugly.

Liam Cunningham has been cast as Davos.

Stannis:

84323.jpg

Melisandre:

carice.jpg

Davos:

liam-cunningham_5626841.jpg

Brienne:

Picture+80.png

Margaery Tyrell:

NatalieDormer.jpg

I think they all look pretty good, I just don't get that feeling of grim ruthlessness from Stannis. I imagine he can pull it off though, I have faith in the creators/Martin.

Tyrion is going to be godlike as Joffrey shitcunt's hand.

Spoilers dude! This isn't the book section.

Edit: I'm not sure if what you said about Tyrion is still GOT or is already COK. I'm confused. Sorry if I pointed it out wrong.

Tywin sends Tyrion back to King's Landing to take over as hand in episode 10.

I think they all look pretty good, I just don't get that feeling of grim ruthlessness from Stannis. I imagine he can pull it off though, I have faith in the creators/Martin.

I agree 100%. Dude playing Stannis is the only one of the above where I'm thinking "this is not quite how I pictured him in the book". But casting has been great so far aside from Shae so I'll roll with it.