Sophocles    2669

yeah that's what I meant, the other cameos were a lot more subtle and you'd have to pay a little bit of attention

*turns around*

*full face close-up*

"It's a new song"

all that was missing was a wink into the camera :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Grimey    8196
45 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Sam's traiming montage made me gag a little btw

same lol 

+rei+    35366
1 hour ago, Sophocles said:

yeah that's what I meant, the other cameos were a lot more subtle and you'd have to pay a little bit of attention

*turns around*

*full face close-up*

"It's a new song"

all that was missing was a wink into the camera :rolleyes:

i love how people are already lying on the internet saying he was performing one of his own songs while he was actually performing one from the books. 

• Upvote 2

+rei+    35366

also im super glad i dont give a fuck about most popular culture because when my gf said 'lol hi ed sheeran' i thought she was just joking because it looked like him and music

N e J i    895

Thank God for the modern sewage system!

Also, I'm glad I can still act like a book reader douchbag because I already know what Euron's gift's gonna be:

The Dragon Horn.

• Upvote 1

Grimey    8196

i almost instinctively opened that spoiler and then i realized where i am 

Dank Memeston    1723
On 7/17/2017 at 10:00 PM, Grimey said:

i almost instinctively opened that spoiler and then i realized where i am 

Yeah, that was a bad idea. :(

Also, just realized who that arm belonged to in the tower.

Edited by Dank Memeston

+rei+    35366

"what do you mean you have powers"

"u had a rly pretty dress that pretty rough night a while back" 

+rei+    35366

i was okay with this episode and now im not

WHY WOULD THE IRON BANK OF BRAAVOS HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH SLAVES

LITERALLY THEIR FIRST LAW

WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE 

• Upvote 2

+rei+    35366

Braavos first law is opposition to slavery. it's literally why they're called the 'free city of braavos' - opposition to slavery in all its forms, and unwillingness to deal with Slaver's Bay is literally their defining trait as a city (and one that is literally enforced by the faceless men)... and the Bank's claim to fame is vicious collections and utmost secrecy - I have problems with them being so flippant around Cersei especially as they literally loaned Stannis money to help unseat her due to her non-payment issues about their flouting of laws

Sophocles    2669

E4 spoiler

Dragons are imba, pls nerf

This noob using cavalry vs spears, only reason she won was cause the devs cant balance for shit

rip dickon we barely knew thee

asshole dothraki, sneak attack an army 10 to 1, "your people can't fight"

Aaron    1978

jamie trying to kill danny deserves for him to be dead. GOT is forgiving to cripples and dwarves but surely someone going up against the queen of dragons on the battlefield deserves to die regardless of plot armour. i think its time for him to die now. he's struggled to redeem himself as the anti-hero, he's still just cersei's bitch and although i probably like his character development the most in the series.. i cant help but feel like hes reached his pleateau as a decent human being. 

if danny is gonna risk and ride 1 dragon, idk why she doesnt bring all 3. those arrows are obviously quite a bitch but i can't see how if danny can co-ordinate attacks with three dragons, she can lose or those big arrows can even be effective given she also has the dothraki.

i think he military strategy will be her eventual downfall. she has so much but her utilisation is still quite poor. 

• Downvote 1

confuse ray    4206
6 hours ago, Aaron said:

jamie trying to kill danny deserves for him to be dead. GOT is forgiving to cripples and dwarves but surely someone going up against the queen of dragons on the battlefield deserves to die regardless of plot armour. i think its time for him to die now. he's struggled to redeem himself as the anti-hero, he's still just cersei's bitch and although i probably like his character development the most in the series.. i cant help but feel like hes reached his pleateau as a decent human being. 

if danny is gonna risk and ride 1 dragon, idk why she doesnt bring all 3. those arrows are obviously quite a bitch but i can't see how if danny can co-ordinate attacks with three dragons, she can lose or those big arrows can even be effective given she also has the dothraki.

i think he military strategy will be her eventual downfall. she has so much but her utilisation is still quite poor. 

Uhm what? Jamie had just witnessed the death and destruction of his soldiers first hand burning to death by dragon fire. He has no idea what kind of a person Dany is aside from how batshit crazy her father was. If he sacrifices himself and takes her out the war is basically over (or stalled) right then and there. His love for Cersei I think makes him a tragic character and you can see he's just trying to do the right thing. I think he's proven himself to be a decent human being despite how he started out the series.

• Upvote 1

Aaron    1978
18 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

Uhm what? Jamie had just witnessed the death and destruction of his soldiers first hand burning to death by dragon fire. He has no idea what kind of a person Dany is aside from how batshit crazy her father was. If he sacrifices himself and takes her out the war is basically over (or stalled) right then and there. His love for Cersei I think makes him a tragic character and you can see he's just trying to do the right thing. I think he's proven himself to be a decent human being despite how he started out the series.

Nah he's just cersei's bitch. 

In recent 2 seasons I feel he's good to die. His character seems to have gone as far as it can. He's someone who's deep down good or reformed but has deep chains to his family which stops him from ever really fighting back. 

Yeah except it's a fucking dragon. Even tyrion says he's a fucking idiot. Game of thrones has plot armour surely can't withstand that.