Sophocles    2591

If you think Jaime's arc isn't going to end with him (literally) stabbing Cersei in the backbecause she's about to blow up King's Landing the same way Aerys II was going to, you've got another thing coming buddy

After that he can be redeemed or maybe he kills himself idk but that has to happen

Sophocles    2591
1 minute ago, Paraliel said:

The twist is obv when Cersei stabs him in the back with Widow's Wail

this would be an acceptable twist

Grimey    8190

so which one of you idiots wants to explain how jaimie is leaving the next episode alive, allowing him to do any of the things you guys are considering to be the actual way he dies 

please enlighten me

if you've watched the 30 second trailer for the next episode, dany says and I quote, "bend the knee or die" to everyone on the battlefield who lived. how exactly do you think jaimie is getting back to kings landing?? he's gonna ride a dragon there?? 

Sophocles    2591

just watched it, no evidence of Jaime being present there

I assume him sinking to the bottom at the end of the last episode means he'll be presumed dead, saved by whoever pushed him off the horse and he'll get back.

N e J i    895

GOT army teleportation skills is getting ridiculous.

After the first arrow missed, why go head to head instead of flying in circles around the cart? Danny clearly needs to consult with Mr. Tsu.

Also, what's with the look on LF's face when he saw Arya's mad skills?

Aaron    1966

dany is thick.

in that fight idk why she didnt fight more smartly with the dragon... tbh idk wtf she even stuck around.

all she has to do is 

-> send dothraki

-> one or two bursts of flame then fly the fuck away and let the dothraki or unsullied (whoever is available) clean up

this fight was good but it felt like a TV show plot fight, not from the books fight. i think in the early seasons of GOT there would have been more brutal consequence.

either drogo getting fucking rinsed by those huge ass arrows and dany dying or jamie getting legit eaten by the dragon in one fucking bite. like chopped in half. this fight seemed to really just highlight how they want to keep both of them alive. 

Bazoo    5741

This season improved on last season but I agree--this is not the show off the earlier seasons. It morphed in order to fit the wide audience it is now serving.

Bazoo    5741

on the other hand Bran's throwback to LF's "chaos is a ladder" was pretty raw

• Upvote 3

+rei+    35320

Winterfell, Davos, and Bronn really made that episode. I could have Davos snarking/fewering and Bronn laughing at Dickon all day

the jaime speculation is interesting because he basically abandons her book-wise before her Trial by Combat, forcing her to zombify the mountain. That said that Jaime has learned a lot of lessosn this one hasn't - maybe seeing incinerated troops would help if he makes it out of that river. 

• Upvote 1

Faint    5420
6 hours ago, rei said:

Winterfell, Davos, and Bronn really made that episode. I could have Davos snarking/fewering and Bronn laughing at Dickon all day

the jaime speculation is interesting because he basically abandons her book-wise before her Trial by Combat, forcing her to zombify the mountain. That said that Jaime has learned a lot of lessosn this one hasn't - maybe seeing incinerated troops would help if he makes it out of that river. 

arya vs brienne was my favorite scene of GoT so far, it just absolutely signified and showed off how far she had come on her journey

i think we just gotta accept jaime wont turn against cersei until he stabs her in the back (which im sure is still happening tbh)

• Upvote 3

Aaron    1966
19 hours ago, Winter Multi said:

arya vs brienne was my favorite scene of GoT so far, it just absolutely signified and showed off how far she had come on her journey

i think we just gotta accept jaime wont turn against cersei until he stabs her in the back (which im sure is still happening tbh)

agreed on first point

second point idk. i feel the jamie of the last 2-3 seasons is different to the one earlier on. earlier jamie def kills cersei. he changed constantly and was a lot more cut throat. this one is just a bit of a little bitch in so many ways. he seems to just be willing to carry out cersei's evil commands in the most humane ways possible. i hope we do see the older side of him. i cant help but feel this is tv show writing vs book writing again, 

Grimey    8190
3 hours ago, iSlickz said:

this whole armstice lets go capture a wight plot is so fucking retarded

i definitely agree

shit is incredibly random and makes absolutely 0 fucking sense 

• Upvote 1

Sophocles    2591

Episode 6 spoilers

- Best part of this episode was just the band of idiots walking and quipping with eachother

- If you want to survive against all odds apparently the best way to do so is by going underwater because in this world everyone can hold their breath for ages and can easily swim with a grown man in armor or drenched winterclothes weighing you down - but nobody seems to know this and checks if you really drowned

- Hotdamn can't wait for that aunt/nephew incest

- the dragon is gonna breathe ice isn't he

• Like 1

Soul    7979

my friend is a huge GoT book + show buff and apparently there was some theory about the ice dragon being in the wall and bound by magic (ala attack on titan/AoT) but i told my friend (me being someone who hasnt read the books), that the ice dragon makes more sense being one of dany's revived dragons which i look to be right about after watching the leaked ep. or we could both be right..

but yeah this ep was fucking lit. 

Sophocles    2591
8 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

Reveal hidden contents

only three of them in the entire world

• Upvote 1