neptune

How do I get better?

badguy    706

since you run sabers you have the cards to be good you just the experience because experience becomes skill.

What does having cards have to do with being good?

OT: Just play better players, I find it helps when you stick and master 1 deck rather than switching to a deck that has just topped. You need a good few months with a deck playing against a large variety of decks to really become good with it.

you cant win with a crap deck.like if you played since the game started but run a yugi deck you wont win.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

harig07    2058

Become possessed by a 3000/5000 year old pharaoh who happens to be practically unbeatable at a children's card game.

• Upvote 8

Shiz0ka    170
[left]How to be better ? [/left][left]All you have to do is believe in the heart of the cards :)[/left]
  • Downvote 7

mainestroke    317
I'd say play goat control for a like a month or two only against better players.

You'll start separating what's good and what makes sense from what's not needed.

Then play in this format, and regardless of how bad it is, what you learned in goats would help you "mature" in the game.
Deck-building, and in-game decisions become more well-thought out.
  • Downvote 4

LFN    3183
[quote name='ZeroSaber' timestamp='1344199051' post='3247227']
I'd say play goat control for a like a month or two only against better players.

You'll start separating what's good and what makes sense from what's not needed.

Then play in this format, and regardless of how bad it is, what you learned in goats would help you "mature" in the game.
Deck-building, and in-game decisions become more well-thought out.
[/quote]
2005 =/= 2012

the amount of power creep and significantly larger cardpool really make it hard to compare the 2
In goat format, barring the trinity, you pretty much have to work for your card advantage
in 2012, summon dragonfly, equip hornet
  • Upvote 3

IAmTheGreat    3772
So why did you rebump it?
  • Downvote 1

Akeem    301
[quote name='IAmTheGreat' timestamp='1346179577' post='3266647']
So why did you rebump it?
[/quote]

Because some YGO! players actually suck or there's not enough Pros out there. #justsayin