Also, Pride you're a faggot, plz try harder

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

mathematical    135

Fucking hate this guy

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Malcolm's Multi    1918
Fucking hate this guy because he is superior in pokemanz.

@OP

I had to back up my fellow group member in your thread about fucking an ugly mom. For some reason you are popular on dgz for having sex with hideous women. Although I shouldn't be too surprised that your delivery was well received when pretty much the best previous delivery was some guys tits.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 24

mathematical    135
Fucking hate this guy because he is superior in pokemanz.

@OP

I had to back up my fellow group member in your thread about fucking an ugly mom. For some reason you are popular on dgz for having sex with hideous women. Although I shouldn't be too surprised that your delivery was well received when pretty much the best previous delivery was some guys tits.

Haha I don't hate you because of pokemon I hate you because you make shitty posts and you try to hard to be funny

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

»Liquid Snake    4567
........because I wanted to thank them :wub:

Also, Pride you're a faggot, plz try harder

It changes automatically if you post too much bullshit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IAmTheGreat    3772

You know you're a fag when the only person who you think likes you is Igor

sup riles jr

• Downvote 4

+rei+    34998

I honestly think the reason i hate him so much is his avatar makes me want to punch things in the face

• Upvote 1

Light.    48

After your whole Denmark will beat Holland thing and wont even admit defeat when Denmark got defeated and went on to use an excuse we all predict you'd use, still not admitting being wrong and pretending it was all part of your plan

That kinda did it for at acknowledging that you sir are a retarded tool

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Malcolm's Multi    1918

You are like the only one who could not figure out I was trolling. I wasn't even a great troll attempt but it still got you hook, line and sinker.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 20

Byte    1019

Pride isn't the coolest person in the world and he is trying too hard to be cool but I honestly don't see why you people hate him that much... Other than him being socially inept, he isn't a bad person.

• Downvote 10

Malcolm's Multi    1918

I post primarily in the sports section so how would a woman such as yourself even come across the majority of my posts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

Byte    1019
I post primarily in the sports section so how would a woman such as yourself even come across the majority of my posts.

... dude it doesn't take reading very many of your posts to tell that your extremely socially awkward and I lurk around enough to have seen a quite many of your posts anyways.

also wtf dude I am on your side. XD I understand your defense is up cuz it feels like your being attacked on all sides but what I am saying is not meant as an attack.

• Downvote 2

Malcolm's Multi    1918

You are completely wrong on me being socially awkward btw but I wouldn't mind some examples from this bountiful source of socially awkward posts I make.

Oh and I am not being defensive since this doesn't bother me. I think it is fun when people go on the offensive.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

Byte    1019

Every reply you have made on this thread is an example. Do I need to go farther back?

and attacking someone who was not attacking you certainly makes me think you are being defensive.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Malcolm's Multi    1918

Do you frequent the sports section? No.

Are you a woman? Yes.

My wondering of how a woman, such as yourself, happens across most of my posts is valid.

I am going to leave this thread alone for a bit and hopefully it will build up with some quality posts. (inb4 it just might cause you're not posting.)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

Byte    1019
Do you frequent the sports section? No.

Are you a woman? Yes.

My wondering of how a woman, such as yourself, happens across most of my posts is valid.

I am going to leave this thread alone for a bit and hopefully it will build up with some quality posts. (inb4 it just might cause you're not posting.)

I never said I come across most of your posts but over the years I have seen you post enough outside of it to get an idea. Just this thread is enough for anyone to tell that you lack social skills.

As for trying to find an example of you trying too hard, you making a terrible sexist flame right there is a good one. Your not cool. Sorry? If it makes you feel any better I am also socially awkward. Who cares? its the internet.

• Downvote 5

+rei+    34998
understandable.

Keep going guys!

k you're cool now

• Upvote 4

SSJ Grumpig    5621

ffs he has told you motherfuckers what he is doing and yet he is still being fed

well done pride, i kinda like you now

• Upvote 2