Sign in to follow this  
Soul

Team DuelistGroundz[.com] vs. Team YugiohForums[.com]

HeyyQT    47

Both teams seem terrible give or take a few players. Gl to both.

»Hoey    287

I hope you're not talking about me =[. Good luck everyone else, smash some kids.

»Turkey    1515

I hope you're not talking about me =[. Good luck everyone else, smash some kids.

don't lie to yourself hoey, you're terrible.

Soul    7942

Lost 1-2 to DreamHax. Game 1 I draw awful and just beat down, I scoop so he doesn't see what I'm running. Game 2 he plays his backfield so shitty and loses. Game 3 he plays his backfiend so shitty and wins because I draw no outs when he makes the most retarded Heraklinos play I ever saw, with 1 cih and no backrow. Didn't matter because I didn't draw Tiger or Book or Chariot. GB is definitely not his thing.

ToxicFlower    0
Lost 1-2 to DreamHax. Game 1 I draw awful and just beat down, I scoop so he doesn't see what I'm running. Game 2 he plays his backfield so shitty and loses. Game 3 he plays his backfiend so shitty and wins because I draw no outs when he makes the most retarded Heraklinos play I ever saw, with 1 cih and no backrow. Didn't matter because I didn't draw Tiger or Book or Chariot. GB is definitely not his thing.

You got owned by the worst player of entire Belgium XD XD

Soul    7942
hey i actually played hera with chariot fd, fyi.

yeah got soul 2-1

Umm no. You ripped Chariot the turn I conceeded. You had Herak out for the turn with nothing to protect it from a tiger/book, even though I hadn't seen either.

ToxicFlower    0

yeah got soul 2-1

Umm no. You ripped Chariot the turn I conceeded. You had Herak out for the turn with nothing to protect it from a tiger/book, even though I hadn't seen either.

You are the biggest douche alive. Is it thát hard to accept defeat?

yeah got soul 2-1

lol? i had herk with 1 cih yes, you had also 1 cih, checking your grave, you had more spell/trap left then monsters, i could come back if you had something, because AT WORST CASE YOU HAD MURM out. I top a monster for game? idgi.

Soul    7942

Random foreigners coming on DGz to back up their friends? I mean first the french, then the greeks, now the belgians? I would accept my defeat graciously if there wasnt a series of terrible plays by his part to let me back in the game and then just ripping tiger to steal the game and chariot next turn to rip it. Tbh, you probably aren't much better faggot.

ToxicFlower    0
Random foreigners coming on DGz to back up their friends? I mean first the french, then the greeks, now the belgians? I would accept my defeat graciously if there wasnt a series of terrible plays by his part to let me back in the game and then just ripping tiger to steal the game and chariot next turn to rip it. Tbh, you probably aren't much better faggot.

I'm not belgian faggot, I'm Armenian. The national champion to be exact.

»Sidereal    3723

I'm not belgian faggot, I'm Armenian. The national champion to be exact.

Alright you don't have any promise, bye.

Soul    7942

-Bobby

+Marcus Mac12340