Sign in to follow this  
Soul

Team DuelistGroundz[.com] vs. Team YugiohForums[.com]

Random foreigners coming on DGz to back up their friends? I mean first the french, then the greeks, now the belgians? I would accept my defeat graciously if there wasnt a series of terrible plays by his part to let me back in the game and then just ripping tiger to steal the game and chariot next turn to rip it. Tbh, you probably aren't much better faggot.

I'm not belgian faggot, I'm Armenian. The national champion to be exact.

Alright you don't have any promise, bye.

?

»Turkey    1515
Random foreigners coming on DGz to back up their friends? I mean first the french, then the greeks, now the belgians? I would accept my defeat graciously if there wasnt a series of terrible plays by his part to let me back in the game and then just ripping tiger to steal the game and chariot next turn to rip it. Tbh, you probably aren't much better faggot.

?

Group: BANHAMMERED

?

since when was trolling soul a bannable offense? j/w

der Koekje    48
Lost 1-2 to DreamHax. Game 1 I draw awful and just beat down, I scoop so he doesn't see what I'm running. Game 2 he plays his backfield so shitty and loses. Game 3 he plays his backfiend so shitty and wins because I draw no outs when he makes the most retarded Heraklinos play I ever saw, with 1 cih and no backrow. Didn't matter because I didn't draw Tiger or Book or Chariot. GB is definitely not his thing.

To us dutchies, he's known as a scrub. Can't believe you lost to him, may never look at you the same again.

»Sidereal    3723

?

It doesn't matter who it was at. If that's all he's going to do on here then he really doesn't need to stay.

Lost 1-2 to DreamHax. Game 1 I draw awful and just beat down, I scoop so he doesn't see what I'm running. Game 2 he plays his backfield so shitty and loses. Game 3 he plays his backfiend so shitty and wins because I draw no outs when he makes the most retarded Heraklinos play I ever saw, with 1 cih and no backrow. Didn't matter because I didn't draw Tiger or Book or Chariot. GB is definitely not his thing.

To us dutchies, he's known as a scrub. Can't believe you lost to him, may never look at you the same again.

Thanks for the support. :|

on but try to catch me friday/saturday

Soul    7941

-Chuave (he quit =[)

+Gnation Gnation07

Ryu Kaiser    0
Lol I hate you guys ;(. Game 1 he opens future fusion, I have to blow cards, and end my turn with set mjar, call, trunade and trap stun, vs his 2 REDMD, he gets 2 more Dragons via the REDMDs, has 1 card in hand with 2-3 backrows and swings through jar, I emmersblade + ecall to stop all his attacks next turn as I get fulhlelm and darksoul that was discarded + emmersblade allow me to live being at 600. Then, somehow, after being so far down, I get it to a point where I have gottoms and Faultroll on board with Faultroll and Airbellum in hand after darksoul search(s), vs his Masked Dragon and Wyvern and i discarded his whole hand, he rips REDMD, specials exploder dragon, suicides it into gottoms, runs over Faultroll and hits me for game =\, after he was +6 and his 8k vs my 600 and I made a comeback. Twas truly a heart-breaking moment.

I'm really sorry to make you go through such a bad experience X_X I admit, the victory was really luck. You played really well and your comeback was really something. I really thought I was gonna lose at that moment, and I was almost sure you had something to block my last attack.

If it means anything, this deck won most of its matches these days.

-teramaster

?

It doesn't matter who it was at. If that's all he's going to do on here then he really doesn't need to stay.

Gotcha, I read through the rest of his posts and all he does is troll.

» chido    8
Lol I hate you guys ;(. Game 1 he opens future fusion, I have to blow cards, and end my turn with set mjar, call, trunade and trap stun, vs his 2 REDMD, he gets 2 more Dragons via the REDMDs, has 1 card in hand with 2-3 backrows and swings through jar, I emmersblade + ecall to stop all his attacks next turn as I get fulhlelm and darksoul that was discarded + emmersblade allow me to live being at 600. Then, somehow, after being so far down, I get it to a point where I have gottoms and Faultroll on board with Faultroll and Airbellum in hand after darksoul search(s), vs his Masked Dragon and Wyvern and i discarded his whole hand, he rips REDMD, specials exploder dragon, suicides it into gottoms, runs over Faultroll and hits me for game =\, after he was +6 and his 8k vs my 600 and I made a comeback. Twas truly a heart-breaking moment.

I'm really sorry to make you go through such a bad experience X_X I admit, the victory was really luck. You played really well and your comeback was really something. I really thought I was gonna lose at that moment, and I was almost sure you had something to block my last attack.

If it means anything, this deck won most of its matches these days.

-teramaster

i cried irl T_T