Δ dildo

earl sweatshirt

Mavrik    31

bump cus im bored. earl is fucking ill,could quite easily develop into one of,if not the best rapper of the 2000's-

get @ me

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

»Δ dildo    545

that decade is over. do u mean the millenium? or like... the time period spanning between the year 2000 and the 1 in which he becomes "the best rapper?"

earl's good but he blew up bc •his shit was free

•hard/raw

•he's 16

•no one had heard of him before

i mean yeah, potentially he could be an amazing rapper, but the kid's 16 & put out 1 mixtape & it's not really masterful in any way.

• Upvote 3

Mavrik    31

i meant like the 2000s and on, so yea the millennium lol

he has 2 out,im just saying what rapper put out a couple mixtapes of such quality and displayed an understanding of the intricacies of rap while being 16? cant rly think of anyone other then weezy (kinda) but he was doing the easy shit so to speak

»Δ dildo    545

What's the other one?

The shit Weezy was doing at 16 was much harder than what Earl was because of the expectations involved. Weezy was working to make commercial music for a non-commercial demographic, Earl was making nasty rap with his skate rat friends and releasing it for free.

• Upvote 3

Mavrik    31

kitchen cutlery. it was when he went by sly tendencies (he was 14 or 15 iirc) if u can find a dl please let me know cus i havent been able to

thats definitely a good point i agree, but speaking raw talent who would u say was better at 16? seems like earl to me lol

»Δ dildo    545

I don't know, I don't really want to answer that. I like the Earl mixtape more than Tha Block Is Hot but that also has a lot to do with who else was involved. Rapping alone it's still tough to say, Earl has better punchlines but Lil Lil Wayne had a more interesting delivery.

420    82

kitchen cutlery. it was when he went by sly tendencies (he was 14 or 15 iirc) if u can find a dl please let me know cus i havent been able to

thats definitely a good point i agree, but speaking raw talent who would u say was better at 16? seems like earl to me lol

as far as we know it was never finished & if it was it's not online other than like 3 tracks

fake    4788

i like when he says hes a really shitty rapper

• Upvote 2

420    82

Octobor 18th

Toronto, Sound Academy

Who's going?

I'm reaching.

im going to try, as long as the tickets dont sell out within like a minute of going on sale this time

The Bell Boy    134

Octobor 18th

Toronto, Sound Academy

Who's going?

I'm reaching.

im going to try, as long as the tickets dont sell out within like a minute of going on sale this time

Pre-Sale tickets yo. I ordered mine yesterday with the shirt.