Δ dildo

earl sweatshirt

»Paxman    4776

fuck yeah just waiting on confirmation for OFWG at Vivid Festival in Sydney! SWAG!

The Bell Boy    134

I fucking love this guy. Just curious though... Anybody know for sure where this nigga is? Apparently he's in boot camp but I don't know if that's true.

»Paxman    4776

The real reason is unknown, there are a ton of rumours though.

420    82

pretty sure he's on lock down at his house lol

»Ryu    2416

first i heard his mom sent him to boot camp, and a lot more recently i've heard "boarding school in utah". regardless, hes not gonna be able to release any new shit till hes 18. :'(

420    82

gonna be one of the best rappers everrrr omgee

»Ryu    2416

i hope he has a whole cd's worth of material already written.

Wiggles    1370

Anyone have anymore of Earl/Tyler that isn't from Radical, Earl, or Bastard?

Edit: Freestyles

Garland    505

god damn

Im such a pussy. I almost shed a tear listening to this and thinking about the raw potential lying within this young man. I truly believe he will bring great change to the hiphop game.

I've read this thread thoroughly and I'm confused, what's with the Earl shit and getting locked down? Family problems?

I'm also humored by Juggz' PokeRap

Garland    505

I've read this thread thoroughly and I'm confused, what's with the Earl shit and getting locked down? Family problems?

I'm also humored by Juggz' PokeRap

Mom previewed her son's art project and didnt like what she heard.

»Ryu    2416

Anyone have anymore of Earl/Tyler that isn't from Radical, Earl, or Bastard?

all that comes to mind is deerskin, molliwopped and fuck your compression.

Whats B.o.B got against OF?

listen to yonkers.

"what do you think of hayley williams? fuck her, wolf haley robbin' 'em, i'll crash that fucking airplane that that faggot nigga BoB was in, and stab bruno mars in his god damn esophagus and won't stop till the cops come in"

allegedly: his mom heard his mixtape, freaked out at the content and sent him off to a boarding school in utah. and thenceforth he won't be able to release any of his shit with OF legally till he's 18.

ggggg    3613

November 15th, Of a Year Most Odd

Dear Fair Cousin Windsor,

You were right, my cousin. Phillips Exeter Academy has changed my life.

I bet you did not think it would happen so soon! And neither did I. I remember receiving my first-year class schedule not long ago (Ball Room Etiquette 101, Intro to Being Fancy, Advanced Money Counting, etc.) and thinking it would take a lot of hard work and long hours to become the Excellent Exeter Man our family is known for producing. I received my rooming information not long after. I was to board with Thebe Okonma. ‘Hmm,’ I said aloud to myself, ‘I do not recognize this interesting surname.’ I quickly consulted the Book of Great American Families. ‘Not in here, either,’ I continued. ‘Well, I’m sure Mr. Thebe Okonma is well on his way to making himself a known name, and attending Exeter is certainly a good first step,’ I whispered to my reflection in the mirror. And then: ‘Am I not doing the same? The Ste. Claire name is known throughout the world, but is “Conrad Alistair Ste. Claire” known in particular? This Thebe Okonma and I are not so different!’

O, Windsor! Read that last sentence again after finishing this letter and prepare to belly-laugh most heartily!

I arrived early to Exeter on my first day to move in and meet the other boarders. Thebe had yet to arrive. ‘I’ll teach him to rise with the sun by the end of the first semester!’ I shouted. I had almost finished unpacking when a young Afro-American boy walked into the room. ‘Ah,’ I said, ‘you must be the moving in boy. I’m almost done, but you can help me hang this framed map of Oxfordshire above my bed. There’s a shiny gold-piece in it for you if it’s hanged straight!’ The boy merely frowned at this. ‘I’m nobody’s “moving in boy”,’ he said. ‘I’m Earl. Earl Sweatshirt. I’m also your roommate.’ ‘How amusing! This boy believes he is my roommate! How absurd!’ I said to no one in particular. And then, to the boy, ‘You must be mistaken, boy. I’m to board with a Mr. Thebe Okonma. Do you understand what I’m saying?’ He spoke again, ‘You’re Conrad Ste. Claire, right?’ ‘Surely,’ I answered. ‘Alright then,’ he said, ‘I’m where I’m supposed to be. Thebe Okonma is my real name. But I’m Earl Sweatshirt around here, ya dig?’ And with that he dropped his only bag of clothes on the floor and skateboarded toward his bed, onto which he jumped and fell asleep soundly.

My finely sculpted chin nearly hit the floor, dear cousin. Can you imagine, a boy wearing dirty khaki pants, flat-soled shoes, a shirt featuring an enlarged wolf’s head, and a ball cap on his head on the Exeter grounds, no less in my room! I nearly delivered a monologue of great uncertainty, but thought it wise to let him sleep. To allow Earl Sweatshirt some (seemingly) much needed rest.

When he awoke two days later I was there to pelt him with questions. I first asked if maybe he was here by mistake?

‘No, but I’m here against my will. My mom found out what I had been doing with some friends of mine, got angry and sent me away to boarding school. So here I am.’

Who were these friends?

‘Just some buddies of mine from back home—I don’t want to get into it. I’m not supposed to talk about them, really.’

Over the next few hours I picked Earl Sweatshirt’s brain relentlessly. I arranged the information I gathered into a few lists:

That Which Is ‘Swagged Out’

Hoodies

Rape (mouth and otherwise)

Killers (serial and otherwise)

Killing

Skateboarding poorly

Crowd surfing

Being young

Being successful while young

Not caring about shit

Making fun of people who care about shit

The homey David Foster Wallace

Tha nigga Based God

Being friends with similarly minded people

That Which Is ‘Swagless’

Blogs

Bloggers

Faggots

Skateboarding well

Being old

Caring

Boarding school

Gay shit

Acting gay

Being soft

Being sincere

Wearing hoodies that you didn’t get for free

And what of Phillips Exeter Academy, Earl Sweatshirt?

‘I’m just trying to get back home so I can hang with my friends. I feel like a prisoner in the this place. Exeter is whack, Conrad.’

O, beautiful cousin! You can imagine my displeasure upon hearing this said about our country’s finest boy’s boarding school. It was as if he had attacked a fellow Ste. Claire!

‘Earl Sweatshirt! You have disparaged this great institution in front of me for the last time. From this moment on, we are roommates in name only! Good day!’

I ran out of that room as fast as my Ste. Claire Series Adidas running shoes could take me, Windsor. And for a long time, I didn’t look back.

~~~~~~~~~~

For weeks after that incident I visited my room rarely, returning only to rest my head on my peacock feather bed. Earl Sweatshirt was usually huddled next to his computer with his headphones on, listening to what I could only hope was Mozart, or at the very least Chopin.

It eventually got to the point where my fellow boarders became concerned. ‘What’s wrong with your roommate, Conrad Alistair?’ my Studies In Foreign Currency partner asked me. ‘Yes, and what is wrong with you?’ another boy asked, ‘rooming with a common Afro-American? Doesn’t sound like a the living habits of a true Exeter Man to me!’ My Studies In Foreign Currency classmates laughed at this. And what I did next surprised me much like I’m assuming it will surprise you, Windsor.

‘Do not laugh at my expense,’ I said. ‘And do not laugh at Earl Sweatshirt’s. Sure, he may be Afro-American, and he may not wear ascots with the same regularity as we do, but is he not enrolled at Exeter just like the rest of us? It’s like Headmaster always says, “Treat fellow Exeter Men—and only fellow Exeter Men—with respect.”’ As my classmates hung their heads in embarrassment I walked back to my room, determined to make a man out of Earl Sweatshirt yet.

‘Earl Sweatshirt is in for a treat!’ I assured myself as I approached my room’s door. Before I could turn the doorknob, though, my princely ears were met with a violent outburst from somewhere within:

‘It’s the rap monger/Rap monster/Earl Sweat/Attack, Conquer’

I quickly burst through the door. ‘Earl Sweatshirt! Are you alright?!’ Earl was standing next to his computer, and a heavy, loping bass thump sputtered out on cue.

‘I’m fine, Conrad. I’m just playing back some lines I just laid down.’

I ambled over to the computer. The screen read, ‘Hot new track for Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All (OFWGKTA).’

‘What is Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All?’ I asked.

‘Just some friends. I shouldn’t talk about them, OK?’

‘But we’re friends, too. Can’t we talk about such things as this?’

‘We’re not friends, Conrad. We’re barely even roommates. You’re embarrassed to live with me. We haven’t spoken in weeks.’

I instantly self-reflected. ‘Is it true?’ I verbalized out loud, ‘have I been a terrible friend to Earl Sweatshirt this entire time?’ At that point someone walked into the room.

‘Here are the money trays you ordered, Mr. Ste. Claire.’

I turned toward the delivery boy. ‘Get out of here, you devilish thing! Do not interrupt an Exeter Man when he is self-reflecting! I’ll have you held over the coals for this, boy!’ The delivery boy dropped the money trays and sprinted out of the room.

‘Wow,’ Earl Sweatshirt said.

‘I’m sorry you had to see that, Earl Sweatshirt.’

‘No, it’s OK. That was amazing, actually. Someone wronged you and you got at him for it—you went hard, Conrad, hard as a motherfucker. I can respect that.’

‘Yes, well, he should have known better.’ I returned my attention to the computer screen. ‘Play some more, Earl Sweatshirt.’

‘Lost an erection and found it in an aggressive nun/Fuckin’ chin checkin’ punts until he’s out of breath and done’

‘Earl Sweatshirt! Your use of language most foul—what would your father think of this?’

Earl’s bright disposition turned dreary. ‘I don’t have a father, Conrad. He’s dead.’

‘O, Earl, I didn’t know—’

‘No don’t worry about it, it’s alright. But that’s who Odd Future is, if you need to know—they’re my family. You see, it’s not about raping nuns and killing people, it’s about doing something with a bunch of friends, and doing it with enough care and passion that at the end of the day the friends you’re rapping about murdering bitches with aren’t your friends anymore—they’re your brothers. And that’s what Odd Future is: the family that none of us had. Tyler, the Creator, Hodgy Beats, Domo Gensesis, and the rest of ‘em: to people like you, they’re foul-mouthed, disaffected, good-for-nothing hoodrats. But to me? They’re the closest family I got. A band of brothers. My mom doesn’t understand that, which is why I’m here. I won’t blame you if you don’t understand, either.’

I must admit, Windsor. Two tears dropped from my bluest eyes to our room’s floor when Earl Sweatshirt told me his story. I somehow fought off the urge to continue weeping and responded thusly:

‘You’re right, Earl Sweatshirt, I don’t think I fully understand. But hear this: I now know my purpose here at Phillips Exeter Academy. It’s not to become an Exeter Man; it’s to become an Exeter Brother. Your brother, Earl. Will you have me, sweet prince?’

‘You want to be invited into the Wolf Gang?’

‘It would make my day, yes.’

‘Well, alright then. But we’ll have to do something about your name…’

And so Earl Sweatshirt and I became friends right then and there, Windsor. And we’re well on our way to becoming brothers as a I speak (indeed, I am dictating this letter to the letter writing boy). There is so much more to tell you, dear cousin, but I’m afraid I must stop here. For as Earl Sweatshirt says, ‘Letter writing is fucking gay as shit.’ Indubitably!

Your sweet, kind cousin,

Conrad ‘Money Bag Swag’ Alistair Ste. Claire

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Garland    505

Whats B.o.B got against OF?

listen to yonkers.

"what do you think of hayley williams? fuck her, wolf haley robbin' 'em, i'll crash that fucking airplane that that faggot nigga BoB was in, and stab bruno mars in his god damn esophagus and won't stop till the cops come in"

Oh yea. Havent really gotten those lyrics down pat

»Ryu    2416

Yeah, according to Tyler's formspring it's "too personal" for them to talk about where Earl is, must be somewhere embarrassing