Sign in to follow this  
Angeles

1995 Berreta z26.

Honkey Kong    11
or how about you just get the right fan and not do a fuckshow wiring job?

i dunno about you, but one of my jobs involve the car parts industry and i know i how hard it is to get certain OEM/replica parts. its hard for old german cars. i was providing an inexpensive solution, and i DID tell him how to do it properly to not have any problems.

i don't mind turning on headlights every time i have to drive to save a couple hundred bucks. maybe you do, but don't say that my suggestion is a 'fuckshow wiring job." i do engine swaps and hard-part conversions, what experience do you have over me? none.

in short...unless you know exactly what you're doing.......don't do it!

does angeles know what he's doing?

I wouldn't try to wire. I barely have knowledge of cars.

no?

I rest my case.

i'm not talking to this guy, i'm talking to you because what i suggested isn't stupid at all if it's done properly. just because you or someone else doesn't know how to do it doesn't make it a bad suggestion.

Honkey Kong    11
i'm not talking to this guy, i'm talking to you because what i suggested isn't stupid at all if it's done properly. just because you or someone else doesn't know how to do it doesn't make it a bad suggestion.

in short...unless you know exactly what you're doing.......don't do it!

I never said it was a bad idea in general. you just gotta know what you're doing.